SolidAsStone
    SolidAsStone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Nashville tonight over the Bruins

Nashville is the play tonight over the Bruins. The Bruins have lots of injuries plus on the road they are only 9-7 and the record of the teams they beat on the road is 133-159. Nashvile lost last 3 but to 3 of the best teams in NHL. Plus the line of +125 is a great line. Take Nashville +125

NCAAB record= 1-0
    NHL=0-0

jonnyboy21
    jonnyboy21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1455

Preds are a good team but their backup goalies are nowhere near as good as Rinne and that has been costing them a little lately. Might be a close game but I expect the Bruins to go home with the points.

jonnyboy21
    jonnyboy21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1455

The 2nd Bruins goal pretty much summed up what I was saying

SolidAsStone

Yeah I mean this game just seems like it isn't going to go the way I expected it to. Usually when the books give a Popular Public team like the Bruins a low line (-135) against a backup goalie ...that usually signals that the books know something the public doesn't. I thought it would be the fact that the Bruins wins on the road were against mostly sub-500 teams and that Nashville is actually a decent team who has been on a 3 game losing streak lately because they have been playing some of the best teams in the NHL. Sorry for those who tailed, but as long as we keep our mindset correct eventually you pick more winners than losers.

SolidAsStone

That's so frustrating to see the Predators come back from 3-0 to 3-2 and then they commit 2 back to back penalties and shoot themselves in the foot b/c the Bruins then come and score 2 back to back power play goals. This game was jus not meant to be clearly.

Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

this was a good play unlucky with it, i like your thinking keep at it and im sure your be winning in no time.

SolidAsStone

Thanks giz i appreciate it

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Sharp play here

Will have a chance at winning long term with this mindset, respect.