RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Goalie Check for Flames-Wings

Pretty new to hockey - just started following again in last season's playoffs. But I'm hitting the Unders - including Grand Salami (about 30 plays total) at about 66% this season.

I was pretty set on locking in the Under 5.5 in the Flames-Wings game tonight, but unsure about these 2 backup goaltenders.

Does anyone have a scoop on them? I am just looking at their stats, but can't tell too much from that.
    Any insight would be appreciated - if anyone has seen them in action or has an idea of how they might perform vs. the respective teams.

CatHawk
    Update your status
    CatHawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3609

Ramo has played a little better than Gustavssen lately. In his last three wins he has 1.00 gaa. In close games he stays sharp.. I like that.

Under? Maybe, Detroit stilled plagued with injuries and Gustavssen plays better at home (i think). Calgary hasn't found the back of the net too much lately. Maybe not though, Detroit is letting up goals and Ramo let up 3 in a loss in his last outing. That and Calgary letting up goals isn't ever a surprise.

CatHawk
    Update your status
    CatHawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3609

Good luck!