darktray
    darktray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 515

Stl/ott

STL/OTT o1.5 1st Period

Ive been cashing on both these teams all year with 1st period over plays. Now that they play each other I want to go big. 73% of STL road games have gone over 1.5 and 76% of OTT home games have.

Both teams score and give up a ton in the first:
    STL- GF 33 GA 32
    OTT- GF 33 GA 39

Hard to put a lot of money down on a 1st period play but now I'm really debating it. Opinions?

OG Dego
    OG Dego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I like this play a lot. However, I have my doubts.

In the last 4 of Sen's 5 home games the 1st Period has gone over 1.5. This bodes well for the bet, however, at this point in their season, St. Louis is a 2nd and 3rd period, come from behind type of team. I could easily see them giving up a goal, and scoring a goal in the 1st period of this game....... But I could also see us getting ****** and it being 0-0 halfway through the 2nd....

That being said, let's go with the history and bank on Ottawa being as shitty as usual. Tailing you on this.

darktray
    darktray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 515

Quote Originally Posted by OG Dego View Post
    I like this play a lot. However, I have my doubts.

In the last 4 of Sen's 5 home games the 1st Period has gone over 1.5. This bodes well for the bet, however, at this point in their season, St. Louis is a 2nd and 3rd period, come from behind type of team. I could easily see them giving up a goal, and scoring a goal in the 1st period of this game....... But I could also see us getting ****** and it being 0-0 halfway through the 2nd....

That being said, let's go with the history and bank on Ottawa being as shitty as usual. Tailing you on this.
    Yeah my thoughts exactly, even got me thinking about going with o5.5. But I'm going to stick with whats been working for me this season.