ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

Milan Lucic involved in altercation outside Vancouver bar

The Boston Bruins' visit to Vancouver to play the Canucks was short but was hardly uneventful.

After the Bruins lost 6-2 to the Canucks (and Brad Marchand did some taunting), Bruins forward Milan Lucic hit the town to unwind as NHL players are wont to do from time to time. Only it doesn't look like it was a very relaxing evening.

In a video posted onto YouTube claiming to be in Vancouver on Saturday night, Lucic is seen arguing with a man as police arrived to intervene. Lucic can be heard saying that he was hit three times by the other man in the confrontation but didn't hit back, which is probably good for the other guy, and Lucic. The "Do you know who I am?" card was played too. It's impossible to discern anything more than that.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-...-vancouver-bar

Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

That guy is a douche would of got kaned if Lucic retaliated, but hes too smart for that.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by ZdenoK View Post
    The Boston Bruins' visit to Vancouver to play the Canucks was short but was hardly uneventful.

After the Bruins lost 6-2 to the Canucks (and Brad Marchand did some taunting), Bruins forward Milan Lucic hit the town to unwind as NHL players are wont to do from time to time. Only it doesn't look like it was a very relaxing evening.

In a video posted onto YouTube claiming to be in Vancouver on Saturday night, Lucic is seen arguing with a man as police arrived to intervene. Lucic can be heard saying that he was hit three times by the other man in the confrontation but didn't hit back, which is probably good for the other guy, and Lucic. The "Do you know who I am?" card was played too. It's impossible to discern anything more than that.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-...-vancouver-bar

Lol, gotta love the" do u know who I am" card.

Dion Phaneuf said the same thing to a buddy of mine in Calgary a few years back. My buddy 6'8 300lbs I started laughing. Nobody gives a fck who u are

Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    My buddy 6'8 300lbs I started laughing.
    facking hell

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

Seen him in bars numerous times in Vancouver myself. Hes been pretty amiable, but he hangs out with criminal scum that seem to double their arrogance because hes around.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by oddtodd View Post
    Seen him in bars numerous times in Vancouver myself. Hes been pretty amiable, but he hangs out with criminal scum that seem to double their arrogance because hes around.
    doesnt suprise me due to his backround