RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Best Value: Nhl Futures

I saw that Boston is +410 to win the Western Conference...almost jumped on it because it was at +400 two weeks ago, and since then Boston has gained a small gap between the other teams in the division, and I think they're still a tougher out than the Pens. Their toughest test in the next couple weeks comes this weekend at Vancouver.

Blackhawks at +135 to win their division...tempting but I can't figure out if they'll beat out the Blues and Colorado is still playing decent.

aznbluff
    Update your status
    aznbluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Boston is in the East

Colorado is shit and will miss the playoffs

St. Louis is the best team in the league

If any of that helps

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I saw that Boston is +410 to win the Western Conference...almost jumped on it because it was at +400 two weeks ago, and since then Boston has gained a small gap between the other teams in the division, and I think they're still a tougher out than the Pens. Their toughest test in the next couple weeks comes this weekend at Vancouver.

Blackhawks at +135 to win their division...tempting but I can't figure out if they'll beat out the Blues and Colorado is still playing decent.
    Only thing that worries me is they will have to get past the Montreal in the divisional rounds which won't be easy, Habs always play them tough and Price has looked pretty good so far.

stepanekslips
    stepanekslips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by aznbluff View Post
    Boston is in the East

Colorado is shit and will miss the playoffs

St. Louis is the best team in the league

If any of that helps
    Thats right. You have a future on them?