gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

calgary vs edmonton somebody has to win this shet game

two worst teams in league hmm edmonton seems to be able to score goals on the road at least, they are horrible at home, i will take a shot with edmonton in regulation and puck line think taylor hall might go off tonight hat trick

+188 in regulation

+320 - 1.5 edmonton

aznbluff
    Update your status
    aznbluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Two shitty, shitty teams going at it here. Flames at least look like a professional hockey team, just a really shitty one. The Oilers look like the Oilers. Calling them an AHL team might be insulting to the AHL at this point. They can only be referred to as the Oilers at this point.

Terrible, terrible hockey, but we have nothing else to do on a shitty day weather wise in Edmonton here. It's kind of sad that most Saturday nights you either stay at home to watch this shit team play hockey or meet up with your buddies to discuss, while watching, how bad our franchise has been for the last decade.

At least it's easy to make money every hockey season betting against "the Oilers" as there is always some media hype at the start of every season because they "have talent". They also lead the league in both toedrags/game as well as missed passes/game. Making a drinking game of the combination of the two at least results in a semi-entertaining night.

TheDonger
    TheDonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 869

Same here in MTL :P

aznbluff
    Update your status
    aznbluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Start of the third yay. I'm hoping for in this period:

-Taylor Hall to come down left wing and try a toedrag to the middle of the ice resulting in an easy pokecheck and the play to go the other way (x2)
    -Jordan Eberle to do a nifty little dangle with the puck, not around a defenseman or for any apparent positive purpose but rather just to emphasize the fact that he is indeed a "skill player" and then be angled to the boards resulting in a lost possession
    -Another couple Jeff Petry turnovers
    -A Devan Dubnyk save
    -Nail Yakupov to see the ice at all
    -Some semblance of passing, as in literally making 2 straight passes in a row would be a nice step in the right direction

gcd8
    Update your status

wow 3 un answered by edmonton can i get the empty netter to complete the puck line

gcd8
    Update your status

wow un real edmonton hooks me up with 4 goals in the 3rd, it's like christmas in november