Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Do Any of You Live Bet with NHL?

Just wondering if any of you guys do this much. Thinking not taking he Ducks even though they're down 2-0 right now-we all know they play better in 2nd and 3rd periods. Then again it's not like I can watch the games, so maybe they're playing poorly? Don't know, what are your thoughts? Do y'all make live wagers very often?

ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

I usually have live betting open while watching the matches and if there is some good offer or a mistake by bookie, I take it.

shevabets
    GEROSKIPOU B'TCH
    shevabets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is there another book except Bet365 with lots of options for live NHL?

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Betting the NHL live can be very profitable…especially if you take the dog and they happen to score first. Even if you don't take the dog and they score first, you get great value on the favorite, and a one goal deficit isn't too substantial in the NHL depending on the situation.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline is pretty good and I use that book for NHL live betting. I just the the over /under for live betting. Pretty rare to find a match that has decent value to take. Normally the books just juice the hell out of it but time to time you find something nice. Something like a 1 goal game in the 2nd or 3rd you can take the dog at a nice value and just pray.