JayB47
    JayB47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 111

Anaheim vs Florida (-144)

Wow this line is really -144!? I personally think it should be around the -200 with the way Anaheim has been playing and wit Florida having the old Tim Thomas in between the pipes. This should be an easy win going to Florida for the ducks, unless I'm not seeing information on why this line is low.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

I actually see florida winning this game

aznbluff
    Update your status
    aznbluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Reasons to bet against the Ducks tonight:

Getzlaf is out. Ducks have their 3rd string goalie in. Their underlying numbers state they are overachieving the most of any team in the league right now. They are on the road.

Reasons to bet on the Ducks tonight:

Florida sucks

JayB47
    JayB47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 111

Agh see I didn't know getzalf was out, that could be a good indicator why the line was lower then I thought. Thanks for The info

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Quote Originally Posted by aznbluff View Post
    Reasons to bet against the Ducks tonight:

Getzlaf is out. Ducks have their 3rd string goalie in. Their underlying numbers state they are overachieving the most of any team in the league right now. They are on the road.

Reasons to bet on the Ducks tonight:

Florida sucks
    Eh by 3rd String goalie, you mean Frederik Andersen, which has been top 3 player of the week. Yeah that's real negative.

Blueshirtfaithf
    Blueshirtfaithf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I think it will be a very very very tight game, Florida has been turning I up as of late , yeh they have been loosing but playing hard teams, ive personally watched a few of there last games and I can tell you they are deffinately turning it up, and Tim Thomas had a great game the other night vs a on fire offense of the New York Rangers, they played them very well. so I wouldn't bury all my eggs in the Anaheim basket, it might be an upset. with that said , and Anderson playing as good as he has been , I think this game has really good under potential. take the under it might do you better brother.

aznbluff
    Update your status
    aznbluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    Eh by 3rd String goalie, you mean Frederik Andersen, which has been top 3 player of the week. Yeah that's real negative.
    So because he had a hot streak to start his career, he now has a positive impact on the game compared to a replacement level goalie?

Unless you think his 952 SV% is sustainable, which would make him the single best goalie in NHL history by a very large margin as well as, by far, the best current hockey player in the world

Emil4423
    Emil4423's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1090

I don't bet on hockey but went with a unit on the ducks because florida only won 3games all season lol just my luck.

Emil4423
    Emil4423's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1090

Quote Originally Posted by leafs_ducks View Post
    I actually see florida winning this game
    Should have listened to this guy

serpico
    serpico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

anyone have an idea what florida was paying to win at 2-0 down?