BigAlB
    BigAlB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

SOLID Saturday picks- Toronto @ +170

Caps phx over 5.5

I will be stunned if the caps don't give up at least 3 here tonight. Neuvirth hasn't looked on at all this year, and PHX really can put up goals. Look at how many goals they average playing tough pacific teams like san jose, la, and anaheim. The capitals also are hot, and can put up some goals. Give them two powerplays, and some good shifts to that red hot grabovski-ward-chimera line and we will be golden.

PHX Regulation win @ +125

Like i said, neuvirth gets lit up tonight. phx well control 5-on-5 play and limit washingtons powerplay chances.

Toronto ML @ +170

Easy revenge spot for me. Toronto's players have been waiting for this game for months, and are coming into it ready to go. Only thing that worries me was they played a tough game last night. Boston has been pushed by some lesser teams recently, I think toronto comes out hard, gets a good performance out of Riemer in the pipes, and squeezes out a win here.

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Love the TOR play.. oddly fearful of laying extra units just because of the +170 line.. but this game could easily go their way…

Dayman
    Dayman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

Leafs are kinda sketchy. Get out shot almost every game yet are finding ways to win. Solid tending from both Reimer and Bernier is why they stay in games and win. They did play last night and it went to shootout, but they also had 6 days off prior to the game against the Devils so they shouldn't be too tired.

Still like it though