WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Buffalo's JOHN SCOTT "biggest PUSSY in the NHL"

Scott earns a paycheck as a tough guy. He's 6-8 and weighs 270 to 280. When Scott was at Minnesota during his first year in the NHL he showed some promise. Derek Boogaard was also on that team and he was probably the baddest in the league. Scott showed some motivation to be a tough guy.

Scott even trained with Boogaard before Derek's death. Scott showed himself as a true team enforcer that first year. What a joke. This guy is a "FAKE" just drawing a nice paycheck. Boogarrad would be turning over in his grave watching this CLOWN go through the motions.

None of the smaller enforcers in the league FEAR Scott...he is just a big guy drawing a HUGE paycheck on size and repretation.......that's fading fast for this kid.

I love hockey...make good money each year with my wagers....also love the tough guys who make their living playing this toughass game.

John Scott is an UNDERACHIVER....he won't be around much longer.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Love John Scott...Glad he's on the Sabres...One of my favorite players....Many players and some fighters in the league fear him so much they won't even attempt to fight him...Probably a wise decision...He's destroyed guys in fights, and no one has really been able to take it to him....

Also, thank you Milan Lucic, and Brendan Shanahan....If it wasn't for you two Scott would not have been on our team, and teams would have continued to take liberties against us (and in the case of Lucic even got away with it)

But now thanks to Scott that has stopped....Whether he meant it or not Eriksson is now concussed....Hey NHL and Boston - "How do you like us now?"

Very glad he is on our team....At least if we are going to suck, we won't be beat down...Can't wait for the next Boston game....I want to see Scott destroy a Bruin in a fight.