Ira Wilton
    Ira Wilton's Avatar Become A Pro!

Starting Goalies

Does anyone know the website that predicts starting goalies? It's something like goaliepredictor.com.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

the USAtoday.com gives you that info about 20-30 minutes before game time Ira. They also offer that with baesball as well.

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28126

Since i place my wagers early in the day i usually look at coaches paterns on when they play their backup or pick up information by reading local newspapers. For example, dallas is on a 3 game on 4 nights, back to back thur-fry, logic would be to play backup smith on thursday on the road and come back with turco at home vs columbus. am suprised though that anaheim went back to Bryzgalov tonight in LA.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

The info should be out there like starting pitchers

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

Dan is talking about starting lineups. If your capping depends on a certain lineup, you need to check 20-30 minutes before gametime in bases. To see if any key players are sitting out that 3rd game of a 3 game series. Or something along those lines.

Chronicle Sports
    Chronicle Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!

I look at the hometown newspapers first but there are a few sites that do it for you, some are better than others. Try leftwinglock.com and/or hockeyinformer.com.

figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use these two websites hockeyinformer.com and goaliepost.com

Check the update times that they post. But yeah these arent as reliable as reading the local newspaper. That the best way.

Ira Wilton
    Ira Wilton's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for all of your suggestions. It was hockeyinformer I was thinking of.