figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Warning!!! VIP shutting out Canadaian accounts

Not sure if everyone knew but I got an email last night that VIP is shutting down the canadian accounts by April 1st and that our money will be refunded. Im not intending to wait that long and already pulling out my funds. They don't say what the reason is and I sent them an email to explain but they giving me the run around. I would guess this would have to do with the anti gambling stance of the religious zealots that run the nation to the south of us (George Walker and company).

The way it looks, all this leads me to speculate that VIP is shutting down for good.

Anyhow for you puckheads, which is considered the best online sport book for hockey? Im looking for the one with good payout service and the most variety when it comes to hockey bets. Also if there are any out there that honor mistake lines, thats even better.

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28222

i use pinacle, cris, betjamaica, bet365

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

5 DIMES!

They have -1 and -1.5 lines on BOTH teams, as well as 1/2 goal off alternate TOTALS. Not to mention Reduced Juice after 12 Noon ET, including dime-line totals.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I heard about that yesterday Mr.Figjam.

Do you like to play both pucklines and ML's, because I know some books won't allow Canadians to bet both options. I do know that Pinnacle will allow both types of wagering, and 5Dimes will allow you to bet both up to 4 games per night.

figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the input fellas. I already had an account with Pinnacle and will check out 5Dimes.