DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

DG's Friday Plays

NYI vs NJ Under 5.5 (-140) $140 to win $100
    The under is 18-9 for the Isles and Devils combined on the year. Although Brodeur is not in net for the Devils, Danis should still be pretty solid for the Devils. The under is 20-9-1 in the last 30 meetings. The Isles are 20th in goals scored and the Devils 24th. The line has dropped to 5 in many books so I am really liking the 5.5 in this one.

VAN vs DAL Over 5.5 (+100) $100 to win $100
    The Canucks have scored the 6th most goals in the NHL and the Stars 7th most. The over is 6-2-2 in the last 10 meetings. Schneider looks to be starting for VAN and although he has the skill-set and played extremely well in the minors he has struggled in his brief NHL career. The Canucks seem to be clicking on all cylinders lately even with a injured team so I look for this to be a high scoring affair.

BlueJays
    BlueJays's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are on the same page with Hammer on the over...again! I hope it's not the third loss in a row!!!

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJays View Post
    You are on the same page with Hammer on the over...again! I hope it's not the third loss in a row!!!
    Hammer needs to stop copying me, that c sucka is cursing me.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

We need holiday $$$$$$
    I took Buff and the LAFFS(really) also tailed your Nucks total.

Vicarious
    Vicarious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

GL Dennis

I was thinking about U5.5 in Dallas & U6 in Carolina, but finally I took the Blackhawks

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

2.5 total for hawks. they're due for at least 3 goals any time...

DennisGreen
    Update your status

1-1 $0

Well it wasn't a success nor a failure. Counting the VAN/DAL as a loss, no way there will be 5 goals in the 3rd. Damn overs killing me lately, always running into hot goalies Freaking Hammer picking the same overs as me is cursing me

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    2.5 total for hawks. they're due for at least 3 goals any time...
    Yeah that was a good bet wish I would have seen it in time.

BlueJays
    BlueJays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dennis, Hammer is posting his picks much earlier than you do, so to everybody it looks like you tail him not the other way around! You lost 3 days in a row tailing him! And starting today I wanted to fade him, but seeing you with the same over like his, I followed you (not him) so I am 1-1 as well. Please do something about this!

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJays View Post
    Dennis, Hammer is posting his picks much earlier than you do, so to everybody it looks like you tail him not the other way around! You lost 3 days in a row tailing him! And starting today I wanted to fade him, but seeing you with the same over like his, I followed you (not him) so I am 1-1 as well. Please do something about this!
    Think what you want but I don't need to tail some scumbag online. I research and make all my picks myself. I know more about the NHL than that squid.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

You'll turn it around, trust me. Heck, you know you're good when breaking even is a bad night.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    You'll turn it around, trust me. Heck, you know you're good when breaking even is a bad night.
    LOL thanks my friend I know. Taking a few weeks off and relaxing on the beaches in Mexico. Will come back refreshed and ready to go to work.