NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

10/17/13 Parlay

I rarely make NHL parlays.. But I've been waiting for a card like this for a very long time believe me..3 team parlay that has great value and a great chance of hitting tonight:

Game 1: Ottawa senators ML. A lot of people don't know this but this is Ottawas home opener.. Against a not so great devils team take the sens you won't regret it.

Game 2: Edmonton oilers. If you watched the pens caps back to back games you'll know edmonton played a lot better in those two games regardless of the outcome . I think dubynk turns it around tonight and beats a not so great isles team.

Game 3: Detriot red wings. Love this rivalry and the Avs are too young to know what this game means.. Roy will hype it up because he was apart of those great battles and the Avs will
    Stumble because of their youth. Bet on the experienced wings to win this one.

Parlay or singles these plays have great value IMO

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Spot on the Oilers and Senators Pick.

NavsPicks

I like those two more then the Avs pick aswell. But how long are the Avs going to go undefeated .. I like wings in this spot only because of the rivalry between Roy and the wings. They'll be pumped to show up the Avs

tombuckers
    Buck Man
    tombuckers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Really like your picks and reasoning. But think the games are going to be too close to make a play on.

NavsPicks

They'll definetely all be close games minus maybe the sens game. But the other two are paying around +130 +140 aslong as you split you proofit and if both lose sens can make back some of your money. I like the odds of all 3 cashing at +900

NavsPicks

penetrate oilers. 2-0 det