MY PLAY OF THE DAY HAS TO BE..........

ANAHEIM DUCKS in regulation (-135)

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

fade.

Henkka
    Henkka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

I'm on this too. I never say no to free money.

punk_rock
    punk_rock's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not saying that the Ducks wont win...but Calgary seems better this year, they could cause trouble to good teams this year

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

I'm on this ALSoooo

Lift2beFit
    Lift2beFit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

Dont be so quick to hate on the flames, they started out on fire and recently lost i believe so this one could go the either way.

Point being, this shit is FAR, distant, nowhere near a lock

Henkka

I can't blame anyone who is betting for the flames. They are indeed hot and odds are great. But every hot-streak comes to an end and i have a really strong feeling this will be it for the flames. Ducks are great at home, they are also hot with 4 straight wins, their team is much better on paper and i definitely trust Viktor Fasth more than this bum MacDonald. I think this game will bring MacDonald back to reality again. He is not a good goalie, he can't be a number 1 goalie in the NHL. And finally, ducks' powerplay has been dead so far and tonight is a great chance to bring it back alive against a terrible flames team. And i am not under-estimating Calgary, they are what they are. Good luck everyone with your plays.

KimberlyCapper
    KimberlyCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Henkka View Post
    I can't blame anyone who is betting for the flames. They are indeed hot and odds are great. But every hot-streak comes to an end and i have a really strong feeling this will be it for the flames. Ducks are great at home, they are also hot with 4 straight wins, their team is much better on paper and i definitely trust Viktor Fasth more than this bum MacDonald. I think this game will bring MacDonald back to reality again. He is not a good goalie, he can't be a number 1 goalie in the NHL. And finally, ducks' powerplay has been dead so far and tonight is a great chance to bring it back alive against a terrible flames team. And i am not under-estimating Calgary, they are what they are. Good luck everyone with your plays.
    Very well said Sir! I agree with you 100%

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

On it as well.

Henkka

Here we go ducks, that's what i'm talking about