FreddieGibbs
    REAL G MONEY
    FreddieGibbs's Avatar Become A Pro!

La vs jets - why is this line so weird?

I say pound the Moneyline on LA...not sure why theres so much VITAMIN C

IB12
    IB12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

The fact that its at the MTS Centre plays a part, the Jets fans and that building are insane. Home opener vs what I think is a decent Jets team makes this a no play.

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 316

No play for me either. But Jets coming off a huge win, they have momentum at the moment.

Going to be nuts at The MTS Centre tonight.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the correct play is UNDER 5.5. La doesn't give up many goals nor do the score much at all. Jets Defense is pretty strong and LA also has a strong defense and Quick in net... I doubt Jets will score more than 2 goals. Looking at like a 3-2 3-1 type of game.

PStrangers
    PStrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 629

Quote Originally Posted by kevin101 View Post
    I think the correct play is UNDER 5.5. La doesn't give up many goals nor do the score much at all. Jets Defense is pretty strong and LA also has a strong defense and Quick in net... I doubt Jets will score more than 2 goals. Looking at like a 3-2 3-1 type of game.
    Is Quick in the net? I know he had some struggles playing back-to-back last year so I thought he might not be starting...

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by PStrangers View Post
    Is Quick in the net? I know he had some struggles playing back-to-back last year so I thought he might not be starting...

Most likely only a few players did morning skate and he wasn't one. So he most likely gets start

PStrangers

Nevermind just looked it up, and Quickie is starting. Still don't know if I'd take a total or a side here.

Dano85
    Dano85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Jets D strong? they gave up 4 to the oilers who were without there top 2 centers....

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dano85 View Post
    Jets D strong? they gave up 4 to the oilers who were without there top 2 centers....
    Jet's played horrible and still surprised they took the win in Edmonton. It's hard to judge the team in the first regular season game. Their defense is pretty strong imo. That was the first game the team played a whole team with the regular season line up in play. I still think they hold La to at least 3 goals. Being said that, I don't see Jet's scoring more than 2 goals, won't be surprised if Quick gets a shut out either.

aznbluff
    Update your status
    aznbluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by kevin101 View Post
    Jet's played horrible and still surprised they took the win in Edmonton. It's hard to judge the team in the first regular season game. Their defense is pretty strong imo. That was the first game the team played a whole team with the regular season line up in play. I still think they hold La to at least 3 goals. Being said that, I don't see Jet's scoring more than 2 goals, won't be surprised if Quick gets a shut out either.
    Their best defensive dman is a 19 yr old rookie playing his 2nd game. That's not a strong D

torontoparlay
    torontoparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Winnipeg does wonderful things at home im on jets ml

FreddieGibbs
    REAL G MONEY
    FreddieGibbs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry for the late update boys, glad for the insight.

I'm on LA +110 for 3u

BoL

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

These are always funny.

At least you got an answer.

PStrangers

Quote Originally Posted by PStrangers View Post
    Well Quickie did get the start, but his struggles in playing back-to-back continue, got pulled in the 3rd period after giving up 4 goals. Jets go to 2-0, but interesting to see how they do this year getting the move to the Western conference.