cotes17
    cotes17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Cotes 2013-2014 NHL Picks

It's that time again boys, hockey season!!!! Had a decent season last year and looking to build on it this season. Everyone's input is welcome here and the more info we have, the more money we can make! Everyone post your picks and keep a record if you want and let's get this money boys

cotes17

No better way to start off

Today

Habs ml -127 $127 to win $100

cotes17

Yesterday

0-1 -$127

Pre season YTD: 0-1 -$127

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cotes what's up?! When does the regular season start? Looking forward to another fun year

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    Cotes what's up?! When does the regular season start? Looking forward to another fun year
    hey whats up buddy? starts Oct 1st and im so pumped. Think im going to let the pre season go and just focus on regular season. Looking forward to all your excellent input on the games this year and lets get some money man!

Huckleberry Pig

Quote Originally Posted by cotes17 View Post
    hey whats up buddy? starts Oct 1st and im so pumped. Think im going to let the pre season go and just focus on regular season. Looking forward to all your excellent input on the games this year and lets get some money man!
    didn't realize it started so soon! Last year was my first year to follow/bet NHL. Really enjoyed it, now my second favorite sport to watch (can't beat football lol). I'm pumped. Any big trades or transitions we need to know about?

cotes17

didn't realize it started so soon! Last year was my first year to follow/bet NHL. Really enjoyed it, now my second favorite sport to watch (can't beat football lol). I'm pumped. Any big trades or transitions we need to know about?
    Yeah there's been quite a few of trades that will effect betting. I'll slowly post them here so everyone knows. For last year being your first year, we should make a killing this year bro! I agree with you though, can't beat football but hockey is very close for me. So high paced and fast so I love watching it. Only real moves my habs made this off season was getting Daniel Briere and the Blackhawks old goalie coach which could help out price this year. Can't wait for next month! Football and hockey all at once

cotes17

You better be here this season giving your input again! If you want keep a track record of your units and see where you stand all year

tombuckers
    Buck Man
    tombuckers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Huck, cotes how are you doing!? How was your summer?!

Huck you gonna have a thread this year?!

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by tombuckers View Post
    Huck, cotes how are you doing!? How was your summer?!

Huck you gonna have a thread this year?!
    Good buddy how are you. You guys can start a thread if you'd like but your all more than welcomed to keep your records here and keep track of your plays!!

tombuckers
    Buck Man

Im good thanks, only just come back to hockey so want to know everything I missed. I remember Huck posting his picks on here and doing very well last year so that's why I would recommend it, think I will probably just get a thread as its easiest to track then!

Any teams that are "improved noticeably and under performed last season."?????

The ones that have taken my early fancy are Lightning and Sabres, thought these even before pre season and even more now.

Huckleberry Pig

What's up Tom! Summer went well, got hammered yesterday in NFL haha wont be playing it anymore, college (SEC specifically) is my strength.

I may do a thread but not sure yet. Had a good time with everyone just hangin out in here last year. I have done no research so if there are any updates on trades/free agent signings it would be great to hear about.

cotes17

What's up Tom! Summer went well, got hammered yesterday in NFL haha wont be playing it anymore, college (SEC specifically) is my strength.

I may do a thread but not sure yet. Had a good time with everyone just hangin out in here last year. I have done no research so if there are any updates on trades/free agent signings it would be great to hear about.

Here is a list of all the off season moves if you guys want to take a look at it. i started to type them out but theres too many lol

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=675589

cotes17

getting a few picks in now for tomorrow night

Tuesday Oct 1st:

Caps ml +152 $100 to win $152

YTD: 0-0-0 +$0

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Gl this year cote

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Gl this year cote
    Thanks buddy, you too

cotes17

i will be playing habs tomorrow night but waiting for the -1 line to come out

OnTheRise23
    OnTheRise23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1850

Hey cotes. I was on here a year ago but took the last shortened season off from capping. Looking forward to a solid thread for hockey discussions. Gl this year. I'll be adding what I can. Let's get that money.

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRise23 View Post
    Hey cotes. I was on here a year ago but took the last shortened season off from capping. Looking forward to a solid thread for hockey discussions. Gl this year. I'll be adding what I can. Let's get that money.
    Sounds good buddy. Feel free to add or discuss anything you can. Hope to get a good thread going this year like we had last year. Keep a track record of your plays if you'd like aswell

cotes17

Liking that picture by the way ontherise lol

OnTheRise23

I had it up last year and just can't bring myself to take it down. Only bad part is its a constant reminder of how pathetic my giants have become.

cotes17

I had it up last year and just can't bring myself to take it down. Only bad part is its a constant reminder of how pathetic my giants have become.
    Yeah their pretty sad this year. It's all good man I'm a falcons fan and the let one get away last night. Now cheering for my habs all year long buddy woooooo!!

OnTheRise23

I feel u man. I have some high hopes for my islanders this year. They have been a disappointment forever and being a hockey player and fan it's been rough. Hopefully they can play some good puck this year and give me something to cheer for.

cotes17

I feel u man. I have some high hopes for my islanders this year. They have been a disappointment forever and being a hockey player and fan it's been rough. Hopefully they can play some good puck this year and give me something to cheer for.
    i think they should be pretty decent this year. Losing Streit might hurt them a little bit but i think the addition of clutterbuck and visnovski should help them. If Nabokov can stay healthy they should be alright. Tavares will tear it up again this year and im really excited to see how reinheart plays in his first season

OnTheRise23

Yeah he should be decent. Hope it's not too soon and we know the islanders need the help back there. Nabby had the same issues as most goalies and shat the bed in the playoffs but in spite if that the isles gave the penns a run for their money. It's just nice to have some young talent and a some key guys to build around. So pumped the season starts tomorrow.

cotes17

Yeah he should be decent. Hope it's not too soon and we know the islanders need the help back there. Nabby had the same issues as most goalies and shat the bed in the playoffs but in spite if that the isles gave the penns a run for their money. It's just nice to have some young talent and a some key guys to build around. So pumped the season starts tomorrow.
    I'm beyond pumped for the season and being a habs fan, nothing is better than leafs vs habs on opening night

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

BOL, Cotes!

OnTheRise23

Quote Originally Posted by cotes17 View Post
    I'm beyond pumped for the season and being a habs fan, nothing is better than leafs vs habs on opening night
    Yup. Gotta love a bunch of Canadians beating the piss out of each other to start the season off right. Playing the game the way it's supposed to be played.

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    BOL, Cotes!
    Thanks buddy! GL to you too. I'll be in and out of your thread this year too. Let's get some money this season

cotes17

Yup. Gotta love a bunch of Canadians beating the piss out of each other to start the season off right. Playing the game the way it's supposed to be played.
    You can say that again

tombuckers
    Buck Man

GL tonight guys, not on anything for tonight.

Huckleberry Pig

Me either, going to wait a week or two to get a feel. Though I must say if you followed everything going on this offseason there is likely good $ to be made just by being ahead the game.

Huckleberry Pig

btw how does the spreadsheet thing work? I wouldn't mind starting my own thread and keeping a spreadsheet on here (just to make things easier) but idk how it works.

cotes17

btw how does the spreadsheet thing work? I wouldn't mind starting my own thread and keeping a spreadsheet on here (just to make things easier) but idk how it works.
    I think you just input your game you want to do and put the price your getting it at and then you have to go in and put if it was a win or a loss. So it basically just keeps your + or - $$

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by tombuckers View Post
    GL tonight guys, not on anything for tonight.
    Thanks man. You should just put a very small bet on the habs or the caps. Just for some action lol if not then good luck whenever you do start betting

1234 ... Last