EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

Thursday Night Plays

After riding a 10-1 streak on plays paying out at 2 or better, I've gone a not so good 4-8 on the same strategy since then. Let's see if tonight can turn it around tonight.

Ott over TB @ 2.00. Ottawa has been solid all year, solid on the road and beat TB 7-1 this year already. I believe the payout is how it is because of TB's rest while Ottawa's playing back to back games, but I don't expect that to affect the outcome.

Chi -1.5 @ Nas. Given the payout of 2.80 and the fact that the two meetings between the two teams so far resulted in two two goal wins for Chicago I think this is a solid bet as well as a sentence with a lot of twos in it.

The one game I am avoiding that I stated I would go for is the Det/Edm game. Detroit seems to have waken up with consecutive 40+ shot nights and I don't expect Khabibulen to stop them anymore than Luongo would! I might play the over/under if the line moves to 6 and gives me a better payout but right now over 5.5 @ 1.77 just isn't enticing enough for me.

Duane1975
    Duane1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

im with you on the senators and blackhawks. im adding the capitals also

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

GL

inflames
    inflames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14616

tailed, thanks for the analysis!