EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

If Craig Anderson plays tomorrow...

Then Col over Cal @ 2.55 and Under 5.5 @ 2.20 are absolute gifts. Too bad I have to wait for confirmation tomorrow. If Budaj gets tossed in there I might play Cal -1.5 or avoid the game altogether.

I'm also liking LA over SJ @ 2.55 and over 6 @ 2.05 as both teams have played well and both starting goalies have played so inconsistently that its hard not to go with the underdogs.

The last game I'm looking at is Ott -1.5 at Fla @ 3.40. 2 out of 4 of Florida's games at home have been lost by more than two goals and Ottawa's been playing well to start the year.

ower
    ower's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can tell you right now Budaj won't be in net. He has H1N1. Weiman is back up for anderson.

EdV38

Oh Jeez. I knew he was sick because he got pulled for the Detroit game so Anderson could save my bet with his masterful performance but I didn't know it was H1N1. Let's hope he gets better!

Eleven
    Eleven's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anderson has been overworked so far, but I dont see how you can pull a guy after a shutout. But if the backup is in, Calgary would be a good bet. Either way I can see Colorado kissing either this game or the next against San Jose away, meaning a puckline bet against them is in order.

EdV38

My plays for the night are:
    Ott -1.5 @ 3.30, and NYR -1.5 @ 2.90. I'm hoping to get at least one of these games right as the road teams are getting great odds for beating the crappier home teams by more than one.

Col @ 2.65 and LA @ 2.45. Again, hoping to get one of these two right as they are interdivisional matchups that could go either way. Anderson will probably keep me on the positive side of this pair with LA being a toss up but worth it at the potential payout.

LA/SJ over 6 @ 2.00 as both goalies are inconsistent this year.

COL/CAL under 5.5 @ 2.10, banking on another strong performance from Anderson.