TRANKRUS
    TRANKRUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1045

NHL 09-10. From Russia with love

From Russia with Love

Russian are able not only to drink vodka and to play an accordion but also it is good to play hockey and make bets on hockey.
    Not without reason the best players of NHL it come from Russia. Alexander Ovechkin,Evgeni Malkin,Pavel Datsyuk these three players have been nominated to Hart Trophy( Trophy for most valuable NHL player) And Alex Ovechkin finally won this honourable trophy
    I think if in Russia good hockey players are born then can appear good handicappers.So I have decided to open a thread at this forum to track my NHL plays

Let”s get it started

Minnesota Wild – Vancouver Canucks Minnesota pk 2.77 5 units
    Minnesota Wild – Vancouver Canucks under 5.5 2.00 5 units
    Minnesota has problems with their roster. Havlat ,Bouchard,Backstrom all these players are on the injured reserve. Team lost their last four meetings and finally they come to Vancouver as the end of their road trip. Awful situation but if to look more deeply we can see a lot of interesting things. Last game they made 31 shot on goal and missed only 19 but they missed so many chances and lost. Also they made 40!!!!! 40 shots on goal against SAN JOSE SHARKS while sharks do not allow to make sometimes more than 20 shots. Minnesota can create moments ,they force pressure at the contender”s net but they don t score enough number of goals. Today they play against the Canucks---Canucks also have players on injured reserve (Daniel Sedin,Sami salo,Pavol Demitra) ,have defense problems and their second and third attack line don’t make good “fire support” Their number one goalkeeper Roberto Luongo not that good. That should allow Minnesota forwards score some goals.
    Comparing this two teams I think that value on Minesota tonightso I get it I don’t expect a lot of goals here because both teams show unbalanced, and commiting way too much errors in offense
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 02-20-15 at 09:28 AM.

TRANKRUS

Carolina Hurricanes – New Jersey devils New Jersey(-0.5) 2.32 5 units

The Carolina Hurricanes are returning to the scene of the crime where they stole game seven of last year's playoff series at "The Rock" by scoring two goals in the final two minutes against Martin Brodeur and the New Jersey devils. It will be a game of revenge where Devils will try to make all to win.
    Hurricanes have big problem with puck rebounding .I don’t know what carolina’s defensemen are doing beside their net because majority of their missed goals are scored from rebounds. The play system of New Jersey head coach Jacques Lemaire mean strong defense play with sharp attacks with big pressure and big number of shots so some of this attacks will turn into the goals.Hurricanes PK and PP line also look unattractively
    Carolina’s leader Eric Staal as nursing some leg stiffness, (groin) and skipped two days of practice so he won’t be in his best form .
    New Jersey lost their last game against Atlanta , their passing was sloppy their shift changes even looked sloppy.I think that they only saved forces for today’s game and their revenge will be terrible.

Atlanta Thrashers - Buffalo Sabres Atlanta pk 2.57 5 units

Loss of Vanek will badly affect buffalo.His linemates didn’t show a good chemistry against NY Islanders .And in Buffalo the first line was the line that made a result. Atlanta”s offence heading by Ilya Kovalchuk is looking very strong now, besides Buffalo defense is their biggest concern so I think that Ilya and company will score some goals tonight and pretended for win

New York Rangers - Toronto Maple Leafs Under 6 2.040 5 units

Toronto wiil be absolutely concentrated on this game ,they lost 6 in a row and they will make anything to take 2 points and win the game. But their head coach Ron Wilson understand that if his team will play on “ counter courses “ they will lost again. So he prefer for his team defensive model of play so I don’t think that it will be a game with a lot of goals

Los angeles Kings – Columbus Blue Jackets Columbus(-0.5) 2.14 5 units

If Ken Hitchcock send Nikita Filatov to fourth line it means that the affairs go well. Kings simply collapsed against Detroit that is not so strong now so I think that Columbus can also do it without any problem

St.Louis Blues – Anaheim Ducks Anaheim(-0.5) 2.17 5 units

Tonight Anaheim sent Andrew Ebbett to waiver ,it is a good competition between the players in Anaheim for place in main team.It is really good for Anaheim .Players try to prove in each game that Randy Carlyle can trust them so they will show good game and it will lead them for a win

Boston Bruins – Phoenix Coyotes Boston pk 2.02 5 units

I believe in Tim Thomas,Zdeno Chara,Marc Savard but I don”t believe in Phoenix

Montreal Canadiens – Ottawa Senators Montreal (-0.5) 2.49 5 units

Last game Ottawa scored 7 goals for Tampa .Realy great number,but all this goals were the products of rude mistakes of Tampa”s defensemen.Montreal lost Andrei Markov and Ryan o’Byrne but their defensive line don’t allow themselves make so rude mistakes as Tampa”s defensemen allowed.
    This is the meeting of two equal teams but I think that the advantage of home field will be the most important in this case

TRANKRUS

NHL gameday results for 17.10.09

Minnesota Wild – Vancouver Canucks Minnesota pk 2.77 5 units 1:2 - 5 units
    Minnesota Wild – Vancouver Canucks under 5.5 2.00 5 units 1:2 + 5 units
    Carolina Hurricanes – New Jersey devils New Jersey(-0.5) 2.32 5 units 0:2 + 6.6 units
    Atlanta Thrashers - Buffalo Sabres Atlanta pk 2.57 5 units 4:2 +7.85 units
    New York Rangers - Toronto Maple Leafs Under 6 2.040 5 units 4:1 +5.2 units
    Los angeles Kings – Columbus Blue Jackets Columbus(-0.5) 2.14 5 units 1:4 +5.7 units

St.Louis Blues – Anaheim Ducks Anaheim(-0.5) 2.17 5 units 5:0 -5 units
    Boston Bruins – Phoenix Coyotes Boston pk 2.02 5 units 1:4 -5 units
    Montreal Canadiens – Ottawa Senators Montreal (-0.5) 2.49 5 units 3:1 - 5 units

+5 -4 = 0 +10.35 units ROI = +23 %

TRANKRUS

Monday Night 19.10

Odds from pinnacle
    New York Rangers - San Jose Sharks New York Rangers (-0.5) 2.56 5 units
    New York Rangers - San Jose Sharks Under 5.5 2.06 5 units
    I don’t like the way how San Jose play in defense , in the last match they allowed Islanders forwards to enter free into own zone, and allow to prepare precise shots. Islanders are weak in attack and they scored only one goal, but now against them play rangers with very skilled “hot” forwards that look really good recently. The team has 7 game winning streak and first of all it is attack, which allowed them to be one step ahead from their oppponents. Rangers defense also looks well . Henrik Lundkvist plays confident in the net, besides Rangers conceed quite a few goals at home.
    I think that it will be a low-scoring game with Rangers advantage during the game

Vancouver Canucks - Edmonton Oilers Vancouver pk 0 2.12 5 units
    Vancouver Canucks – Edmonton Oilers Under 4.5 4.07 3 units
    Normal hockey team has 12 forwards In the roster: 4 center forwards and 8 wingers. But Edmonton in their last game has 8 center forwards in their roster and only 4 wingers( Moreau –the captain, Penner – main disappointment of oilers, Jacques – nobody knows who is it and Zach Stortini which overall objective to fill a muzzle of contenders). One of the key players Ales Hemsky will miss Monday's game because he is suffering from the flu. In this situation I have one question who will score goals for Edmonton with such great lines ?
    Vancouver shows very attractive game Saturday night. The Canucks played a much-more defensive style and puck-possession game at a consistent level for once and one can hope that they have finally bought into that recipe.If Vancouver will play in this style again they will have advantage
    The Oilers are astronomically being outshot in most of their games so far and Nikolai Khabibulin is being a wall between the pipes
    They were outshot 31-19 in their 5-2 win over the Wild.
    -They were outshot 38-20 in their 4-3 loss to Chicago.
    -They were outshot 41-20 in a 6-1 win over Nashville.
    -They were outshot 35-19 in their 3-2 win over Montreal.
    Khabibulin is good , but Vancouver’s offense is more serious than Nashville or Wild offense so they can score some goals to win this low-scoring game

Los Angeles kings – Dallas stars Dallas (-0.5) 2.15 5 units
    Los Angeles Kings - Dallas Stars Over 5.5 2.10 5 units

The Kings have problems with their roster and with their game and the defense is the most problematic . The Stars also have some problems but they look more stabler . Dallas lost Modano, Richards, Lehtinen , but even without this players the Stars can score goals. I think we can expect a lot of goals here and Dallas has good chances to win this game

Panekkkk
    Panekkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 567

GL TRANKRUS

Only thing to watch out for is that Raycroft might start in net for Vancouver, and not Luongo. That is something you definitely need to watch out for but it's not really clear who's starting yet.
    Last edited by Panekkkk; 10-19-09 at 03:29 PM.

TRANKRUS

Los Angeles kings – Dallas stars Dallas (-0.5) 2.15 5 units 4:1 -5
    Los Angeles Kings - Dallas Stars Over 5.5 2.10 5 units 4:1-5
    New York Rangers - San Jose Sharks New York Rangers (-0.5) 2.56 5 units 7:3 -5 -5
    New York Rangers - San Jose Sharks Under 5.5 2.06 5 units 7:3 - 5
    Vancouver Canucks - Edmonton Oilers Vancouver pk 0 2.12 5 units 1:2 -5

Vancouver Canucks – Edmonton Oilers Under 4.5 4.07 3 units 1:2 + 9.21

Game day results +1-5 = 0 - 15.79 units

It is 10 hours difference betwwen Usa and Ural and i missed information that Stephen Valiquette started for NY Rangers and this changed all in this game

Today

Buffalo sabres - Florida Panthers Buffalo(-1.5) 3.48 5 units
    Carolina Hurricanes - NY islanders Carolina(-1.5) 3.21 5 units

TRANKRUS

Gameday results 21.10

Buffalo sabres - Florida Panthers Buffalo(-1.5) 3.48 5 units 5:2 + 12.4 units
    Carolina Hurricanes - NY islanders Carolina(-1.5) 3.21 5 units 3:3 - 5 units

+1-1=0 + 7.4 units

Gameday 22.10

NY Islanders - Montreal Candiens over 5.5 2.050 5 units

Anybody can find defense in these teams?

New York rangers - New Jersey Devils Rangers (-0.5) 2.060 5 units

Rangers players made all their mistakes at last game.Today i think they will be more concetrated

Columbus blue Jackets - Edmonton Oilers Columbus pk 2.21 5 units

I am still believing that oilers currently don't have players in their roster that can score a lot of goals

Washington capitals - Atlanta Thrashers Washington (-1.5) 3.36 5 units

Thrashers are going to win their division .Don't make me laugh

Detroit Red wings - Phoenix Coyotes Detroit (-1.5) 3.49 5 units

Pavel Datsyuk is back for Detroit, so Detroit will spread wings and will depart to a victory
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 02-20-15 at 09:29 AM.

TRANKRUS

Detroit Red wings - Phoenix Coyotes Detroit (-1.5) 3.49 -5 units
    Washington capitals - Atlanta Thrashers Washington (-1.5) 3.36 - 5 units 38 secondes(((
    Columbus blue Jackets - Edmonton Oilers Columbus pk 2.21 - 5 units
    New York rangers - New Jersey Devils Rangers (-0.5) 2.060 - 5 units

NY Islanders - Montreal Candiens over 5.5 2.050 + 5.25 units

+1-4 =0 -14.75 units

Today

Columbus Blue Jackets - anaheim Ducks Columbus pk 2.23 5 units
    Nashville Predators - Chicago blackhawks Nashville pk 3.030 5 units
    New Jersey devils - Pittsburgh Penguins New Jersey pk 2.56 5 units
    Toronto Maple leafs- Vancouver Canucks Toronto pk 2.85 5 units
    New York Rangers - Montreal Canadiens Rangers(-1.5) 3.49 5 units
    Washington Capitals - NY islanders Washington (-1.5) 2.83 5 units
    Buffalo sabres - Tampa Bay Lightning ф1(-1.5) 3.41 5 units