bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

any websites for goalies in european leagues? Give pts

Adm. Cowpollock
    Adm. Cowpollock's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    LeftWingLock caught Daily Faceoff stealing content red handed by planting some unique IDs somewhere, I read about it last year. Digital forensics you might call it.

Whichever one of these free sites you use, don't forget to support them by clicking on the ads on their sites. Help em make a little money.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Great work guys

potsie
    potsie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Great info! I love exploiting the lines when a scrub is playing

NoClue
    NoClue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

iPhone app

I found out just yesterday about this cool app from leftwinglock for the iPhone. And the neat thing about it, is that it has push notifications w goalie confirmations. The app is free but you need to register for just under 3 bucks.

Cool stuff!

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

nhl starting goalies

hey guys/some nhl coaches are rotating goalies/e.g.b.johnson for m.a.fleury /leafs real

frank416c
    frank416c's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

leftwinglock most reliable by far

lifemagnetic
    lifemagnetic's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are all good BUT, I have a soft spot for the goaliepost - he was the fisrt guy to do this reliably and LWL was caught red-handed ripping his site's content a while back, and shit like that just pisses me off - so $10 is nothing really, we tend to live in a world of "free" so why not help him out if you need good RELIABLE goalie info? http://www.goaliepost.com - also the fastest to be updated (last minute changes seem to always find there way onto his site but not LWL) in my experience. No I have no connection to this dude, I am not being paid to write this, it's just that I just like to support someone doing a good job where I/we do benefit, right?

lifemagnetic
    lifemagnetic's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are all good BUT, I have a soft spot for the goaliepost - he was the first guy to do this reliably and LWL was caught red-handed ripping his site's content a while back, and shit like that just pisses me off - so $10 is nothing really, we tend to live in a world of "free" so why not help him out if you need good RELIABLE goalie info? http://www.goaliepost.com - also the fastest to be updated (last minute changes seem to always find there way onto his site but not LWL) in my experience. No I have no connection to this dude, I am not being paid to write this, it's just that I just like to support someone doing a good job where I/we do benefit, right?

ltin
    ltin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Thank you.

BurrowsTheGreat
    BurrowsTheGreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great info! Thanks!

puckhead31
    Hockey baby
    puckhead31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

Last edited by shari91; 03-22-12 at 02:12 AM. Reason: removed spam

CloverG
    CloverG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks!

hockeytalk
    hockeytalk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by lifemagnetic View Post
    They are all good BUT, I have a soft spot for the goaliepost - he was the first guy to do this reliably and LWL was caught red-handed ripping his site's content a while back, and shit like that just pisses me off - so $10 is nothing really, we tend to live in a world of "free" so why not help him out if you need good RELIABLE goalie info? http://www.goaliepost.com - also the fastest to be updated (last minute changes seem to always find there way onto his site but not LWL) in my experience. No I have no connection to this dude, I am not being paid to write this, it's just that I just like to support someone doing a good job where I/we do benefit, right?
    This post is so far from the truth it's not even funny. First off all, LWL has been around the longest. Everyone knows this. GoaliePost charged $10 and lost all their traffic. Then they sold the site. Twice. Now it's run by people who don't know what they are doing. Goaliepast and dailyface are the thieves. Both got caught stealing from leftwinglock. Just watch the updates during the day. LWL gets them first, goalie post copies when he wakes up. Then DFO gets around to updating their site whenever they feel like it. life magnetic is a liar.

sports28
    sports28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I like dailyfaceoff the best, cause of the stats

JulesOcean
    JulesOcean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

http://thegoalieguild.com/sgri/

Thank me for this next season. Hands down the only thing that kept me afloat this past NHL Season.

Majoravsfan
    Majoravsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I've been using daily faceoff for a while now, but it's not always the quickest. Nice to have more options

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    any websites for goalies in european leagues? Give pts
    This probably isn't very helpful, but...

As far as I know in swedish Elitserien and finnish SM-liiga, there aren't any 3rd party sites that keep track of these things. So, I use the league pages. You won't get any scoops from those naturally, but at least you'll know who's going to start ~5hours before the game at least with SM-liiga.

What sucks for most people though, is that the sites don't seem to carry English (I speak both finnish and swedish so I can navigate fine).

Sm-liiga:
    Basically for SM-liiga, go to http://www.sm-liiga.fi and the site lists the daily games on the front. There's a link "Kokoonpanot" which displays the lineups. They generally get updated 5 hours before the games start (sometimes earlier, sometimes later). These are official lineups, so they're pretty much over 90% correct with the exception of someone botching himself during warmup and whatnot. During playoffs the reliability is lower, especially when it comes to goalies.

Elitserien:
    Elitseriens official site is http://www.hockeyligan.se and on the starting page, it shows todays games and if you're lucky, the lineups are there. This isn't very reliable but it's better than nothing I guess. It would help if one spoke finnish or swedish, as you can pick up stuff in these languages. The leagues are so small.

MrZ
    MrZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I've used Leftwinglock for years, but a buddy of mine showed me this one and so far it has been more accurate and breaks the news a lot faster than Leftwinglock.

http://www.fantasyhockey911.com/goal...les/2013-01-26

First 123