EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

Wednesday NHL Picks

As I sit here hoping for SJ to score at least one more goal so I can win my SJ over 3 bet and at least two more so I can win my match bet I took a look at tomorrow's games:

PHO @ PIT

This one is a fairly decent return straight up on PIT at 1.45. Wouldn't choose the spread since I think the goalies will keep it close.

Under 6. Both goalies are greatly underrated and I think PHO's 6-3 at LA was a fluke.

MON @ VAN

Easy over at 5.5. Montreal's game has been aggressive this year and until Luongo can prove it to me that he's out of his funk no reason not to go over on VAN games.

I'm considering picking Montreal to win at a 2.60 payout as well.

Atlantic
    Atlantic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I definitely like the OVER for the Habs-Nucks game. I think Vancouvers offense will really start to pick it up. Luongo hasn't shown any signs of improvement yet this season. Good luck!

oda11
    oda11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic View Post
    Yeah I definitely like the OVER for the Habs-Nucks game. I think Vancouvers offense will really start to pick it up. Luongo hasn't shown any signs of improvement yet this season. Good luck!
    I hope so!

EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

Good thing I decided not to go for Montreal tonight! 2 out of 3 ain't bad. I knew Bryzgalov is good just not shutout at Pittsburgh good lol.