newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Hawks game 4

Gonna hit the hawks in game 4 pretty heavy. I think they take next two. Hawks got no bounces their way last night. Kane missing open net, Bickell (I think) ringing it off post at end of third. Think this team comes out gunning big time on weds. Bruins very strong team but am guessing I am going to get hawks +120 or so an I give them about a 60% chance of winning. +ev big time in my opinion. I have watched them all year. They haven't had two piss poor games in a row all year.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Gonna hit the hawks in game 4 pretty heavy. I think they take next two. Hawks got no bounces their way last night. Kane missing open net, Bickell (I think) ringing it off post at end of third. Think this team comes out gunning big time on weds. Bruins very strong team but am guessing I am going to get hawks +120 or so an I give them about a 60% chance of winning. +ev big time in my opinion. I have watched them all year. They haven't had two piss poor games in a row all year.
    No way 60% chance for a team that has not scored a goal in over 120 minutes of play and are on the road against a team that has won seven straight at home. Bruins dominated face offs and were the better team pretty much all night. Face offs, Bruins relentless/consistent all around D and Rask give them the edge again, though I expect a good effort from Chicago and if Crawford stays solid they have a decent chance. Status of Hossa pretty important also and if he plays +120 not a terrible number, but not great either IMO.

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    No way 60% chance for a team that has not scored a goal in over 120 minutes of play and are on the road against a team that has won seven straight at home. Bruins dominated face offs and were the better team pretty much all night. Face offs, Bruins relentless/consistent all around D and Rask give them the edge again, though I expect a good effort from Chicago and if Crawford stays solid they have a decent chance. Status of Hossa pretty important also and if he plays +120 not a terrible number, but not great either IMO.
    I also think if you like the Hawks game 4 much wiser play than for the series at +185. If they lose game 4 they are pretty much toast.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

A couple of things we need to do firstly get plenty of bodys on the net,Rask is good but he isnt as good as they make him out to be,the Bruins have been choking the Hawks offense so much there not even able to get any decent shots on him,this is excatly what happended to Pittsburgh.

And secondly Quenville needs to load up his first line with his two best players Kane and Toews,and also keeping Seabrook and Keith together.

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    And secondly Quenville needs to load up his first line with his two best players Kane and Toews,and also keeping Seabrook and Keith together.
    Problem with that is Bruins will be able to load up defensively against them with Chara/Seidenberg and the Bergeron line, and Bruins have last change at home.

mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

I think the bottom line with this series is that, up to this point, the Bruins have played their best hockey, and the Hawks have not. If they're both playing their A-level games, I have to give the edge to Chicago, regardless of which ice they're playing on.

EXCELLENT series so far. It's great to watch these to franchises battle!!

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

amazing.

same thinking as in the bruins/pens series. chicago can't lose the next 1.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I'd be careful about this one. Crawford is getting exposed for what he really is...the second best goalie on his team. That brotha Ray Emery is sick.

Also, Rask is the MVP of this series without a doubt. Dude is playing like Johnathan Quick last year.

Also size is smashing speed right now.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    amazing.

same thinking as in the bruins/pens series. chicago can't lose the next 1.
    No offense, but Chicago is a much more capable of handling the Bruins than Pittsburgh. You can't compare the leadership and desire of a player like Toews to a Cindy Criesby.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    No offense, but Chicago is a much more capable of handling the Bruins than Pittsburgh. You can't compare the leadership and desire of a player like Toews to a Cindy Criesby.
    "Leadership" doesn't score goals. Toews has been a joke all playoffs long. 1 goal (9 points) in 20 games for your captain? And as for desire haven't seen much of that from him at all.

He also hasn't showed much urgency at all and continues to shy away from the physical play. Whistle blows, scrum ensues and Toews puts his head down and skates away.

Captain Miserable needs to quit crying to the refs and media and score some goals already

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    and you can't compare both crosby and toews to patrice bergeron.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Agree with most posts on here. Here was my main point. That game on Monday was just about the worst I have seen hawks look all year and I think bruins played almost perfect. That doesn't happen two games in a row. This isn't a "all-in" game or a "lock" but do think this is a stronger play for me than I can generally find on the board. Good luck to you whatever you do but I am going to put a large wager on hawks. I made a lot of money on hawks in the series vs. Minny so playing with house money and think his is a good spot for larger wager.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

better hope boston doesnt own them 72% on faceoffs again

hockey216

hawks had 1 good period all series. they're lucky got bad bounce of ference skate or they'd be down 3-0. bruins are better team. hawks are playing mario kart on their off day. maybe they should be focusing on how to not get PWNED on faceoffs instead of focusing on nintendo.

hockey216

hawks have 60% chance of winning? you cap line at hawks being -150 favorite on road? lol.

hockey216

Chara and lucic are crushing bodies like they have no respect for humankind.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    "Leadership" doesn't score goals. Toews has been a joke all playoffs long. 1 goal (9 points) in 20 games for your captain? And as for desire haven't seen much of that from him at all.

He also hasn't showed much urgency at all and continues to shy away from the physical play. Whistle blows, scrum ensues and Toews puts his head down and skates away.

Captain Miserable needs to quit crying to the refs and media and score some goals already
    Toews doesn't have to score buckets of goals for the Blackhawks to win another Stanley Cup. All he has to do is cancel out the other teams' best players and win the important draws. He has been fantastic thus far save for a few games. I'll admit he was dreadful at faceoffs in game 3, but am expecting a bounce back game from him today.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Bruins tonite. Blackhawks win game 5. Then bruins close out in 6.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with Hockey216 here. Boston has outplayed Chicago all but 2 periods. Chicago was lucky to get the first game - their last two goals were both extremely lucky and Boston had three times as many chances in OT as Chicago did, they just couldn't convert. Not saying they didn't deserve the W, there's a reason sometimes you just throw it to the net and see what happens, but as far as quality chances from good puck movement and team play - Boston owned the Blackhawks.

I really think Boston's physical prowess is bothering the Blackhawks. The last game they looked a little timid if you ask me. I don't think this will change tonight, infact I think it just gets worse as the series goes on and the hits take their toll.

Chicago will have to win some faceoffs to stand a chance. Boston isn't the fastest team and they know that, but they also know they are big and have a great forecheck. They like to win the face-off, possess the puck around in the neutral zone, let the D get up the ice, then dump it down in the offensive zone and rely on their top notch forecheck to keep it down there. Chicago really struggles with getting it out of there because of how big and agressive Boston is and how good their forecheck is. They have to win some faceoffs to keep this from happening and when it does happen they need to look to create quality scoring chances on the counter attack with their speed, something they have done a few times but needs to happen more. Need to get some goals from it to.

I just don't think this happens. I like Boston to win tonight in regulation but I've been wrong before. GL
    Last edited by Huckleberry Pig; 06-19-13 at 09:36 AM.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote Originally Posted by omalley21 View Post
    Bruins tonite. Blackhawks win game 5. Then bruins close out in 6.
    I agree with this

hockey216

Here's some Lucic hits too. Chara leveled 4 or 5 people last game too. The guy is crushing bodies left and right. Chara and Lucic go around the ice just manhandling people. They swat people like flies. i sit at my TV laughing my ass off. He's so much bigger its not even fair. Lucic too. They shouldn't let Chara play in the nhl. he's too big for everybody. He's so good it's not even fair. It's like fishing with dynamite.

even krejci hahaha. How you get manhandled by krejci? guy isn't tough at all.

Last edited by hockey216; 06-19-13 at 11:17 AM.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Problem with that is Bruins will be able to load up defensively against them with Chara/Seidenberg and the Bergeron line, and Bruins have last change at home.
    Your right,but all im saying is for the Hawks to have any chance they have got to put there best players together,the lines Quenville had last game had no chemistry whatsoever, Handzus with Kane seriously.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I'd be careful about this one. Crawford is getting exposed for what he really is...the second best goalie on his team. That brotha Ray Emery is sick.Also, Rask is the MVP of this series without a doubt. Dude is playing like Johnathan Quick last year.Also size is smashing speed right now.
    What the hell are you talking about Crawford he is the reason we won game 1,and why game 3 was so close. If you think Emery would have done any better your a fool.

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

A couple of things we need to do firstly get plenty of bodys on the net,Rask is good but he isnt as good as they make him out to be,the Bruins have been choking the Hawks offense so much there not even able to get any decent shots on him,this is excatly what happended to Pittsburgh.

POSSIBLY THE MOST IDIOTIC STATEMENT I'VE EVER READ!!!! Tuuka isn't as good as he's made out to be...ummm son, he's crushing a 1.2gaa...thats one of the best of ALL TIME Moron

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

What the hell are you talking about Crawford he is the reason we won game 1,and why game 3 was so close. If you think Emery would have done any better your a fool.
    9 posts? Never heard of ya pal. Crawford is overrated.

aIntuition
    aIntuition's Avatar Become A Pro!

New member here so I know I don't have much credibility but....

I think CHI takes next game.

Rask IS the reason why Boston is where they are now. Arguably the best goalie in the league now. Whoever thinks he is in the least bit over rated has thinking problems. A+ goalie that can steal ANY game on ANY given day. Unlike Crawford....

Crawford has been pissing me off all year long, always letting in some soft goals BUT he was a HUGE part of that first win against Boston. He Needs to put in a good performance tonight, just save the shots that should be saved and he'll be fine.

Toews has been getting pounded all series long, they NEED to find a way to get this guy on the score sheet if they want to win. I think the guy is a solid leader and will lead by example tonight.

They need to take advantage of their speed and keep pressuring Boston in the attacking zone. I think we'll see CHI do that tonight.

I'm taking CHI ML tonight.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote Originally Posted by aIntuition View Post
    New member here so I know I don't have much credibility but....

I think CHI takes next game.

Rask IS the reason why Boston is where they are now. Arguably the best goalie in the league now. Whoever thinks he is in the least bit over rated has thinking problems. A+ goalie that can steal ANY game on ANY given day. Unlike Crawford....

Crawford has been pissing me off all year long, always letting in some soft goals BUT he was a HUGE part of that first win against Boston. He Needs to put in a good performance tonight, just save the shots that should be saved and he'll be fine.

Toews has been getting pounded all series long, they NEED to find a way to get this guy on the score sheet if they want to win. I think the guy is a solid leader and will lead by example tonight.

They need to take advantage of their speed and keep pressuring Boston in the attacking zone. I think we'll see CHI do that tonight.

I'm taking CHI ML tonight.
    welcome to the boards and thanks for the thought-out, insightful post that brings something to the discussion. Need more posters like you on here. Keep up the good work.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/madh...212157351.html

Making the changes I think we all thought they would do. Understand that Bruins now will match this but really happy to see some of these. Hossa in would be obviously a very good thing but like the lines either way. Love that top and 3rd line. Bickell was a rock star in the first couple of series and now having all 3 studs on same line will either work or totally backfire. I am willing to roll the dice that this ignites this team and Hawks finally start putting a lot more shots on net.

aIntuition

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    welcome to the boards and thanks for the thought-out, insightful post that brings something to the discussion. Need more posters like you on here. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks!

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by polishkielbasa10 View Post
    POSSIBLY THE MOST IDIOTIC STATEMENT I'VE EVER READ!!!! Tuuka isn't as good as he's made out to be...ummm son, he's crushing a 1.2gaa...thats one of the best of ALL TIME Moron
    rask has 1.64 gaa not 1.2. where do you get your numbers? you make them up? rask has 3 shutouts (didnt get first until 13th game). rask is great, but boston's D has been unbelievably good this year. rask got shutout last game but it was one of easiest shutouts ever recorded. boston's PK has been so dominating that's made it easier too. they block tons of shots and win battles, and boston is #1 team in league in faceoffs (72% game3), so faceoff win on pk=clear. chicago went 3 consecutive powerplays without getting a single shot i think. boston's pk has been outstanding. most of shots rask has seen this year have been routine saves. he hasn't made many rediculous or impossible diving saves like thomas did in 2011. most the grade A chances the other team fanned on, hit post, or shot wide. Yes, rask has been great at times. but dont forget that Boston's D is making his life easy. he has great numbers, but he hasn't seen many breakaways or 2on1s or 3on1s. boston's defense and boston's powerplay is LIGHTS OUT. i am not knocking rask he has played great... but give credit where credit is do. Boston's D is doing 70% of his job for him. teams are shooting from way outside because they're not getting point blank opportunities. boston does great job clearing rebounds and putting them in corner. boston also blocks a lot of shots. yes rask is great but he hasnt been standing on his head like thomas did. boston has dominated the rangers, the penguins, and now the hawks. easy to be a goalie when teams aren't getting many grade A chances. boston's D is so good that teams are shooting from outside all game. goalies will stop those all day. Boston has best D in league. Chara/Seidenberg is by far best defensive pair. boychuk/ference/mcquaid are good too. boston's D doesn't screw up their rotations, they dont get lost watching puck and lose their man, they do great job pouncing on loose pucks off rebounds, they battle along boards extremely well, they're tough, and they play very smart. plus boston so dominating on faceoffs (#1 in league), that defensive zone faceoffs lead to easy breakouts/clears after boston wins them. if rask had average defense, what would his numbers be? nobody knows. maybe theyd be spectacular maybe not. if he plays for diff team we will see. im not knocking rask. he is great and deserves conn smythe. but his defense does 70% of his job for him. rask has also gotton lucky that when other teams had wide open net opportunities off rebounds, they fanned, shot wide, or hit post often when they could have scored. Thomas was standing on head making diving saves all 2011 and stopping tons of breakaways and 2on1's. thomas was only reason boston won in 2011. bruins are playing much better as team this year. they are playing amazing as a team. other team's havent gotton that many chances against rask. boston's D has shut down EVERYBODY. Chara and seidenberg are freaking animals. bostons offense plays great defensively too (Bergeron is terrific on D).

i know im about to get a bunch of hate replies. Yes! Rask is great! he deserves conn smythe! but you people forget how good boston's D is. 1st period of game 2 yes rask kept them in it. but for most part thats only time boston got dominated. game 3 against pittsburgh he was outstanding too. boston's D and penalty kill deserves just as much credit as rask. theyre great and they block a ton of shots.

i admit that rask did play terrific game 3 against pittsburgh and game 2 against chicago.
    Last edited by hockey216; 06-19-13 at 03:32 PM.

hockey216

these were the saves thomas was making in 2011. thomas stopped 1million 2on1's and breakaways amd point blank opportunities. literally. watch the 3rd video.

Last edited by hockey216; 06-19-13 at 03:26 PM.

hockey216

Here come the hate replies in 3...2...1...! (from liberals who know damn well thomas' 2011 performance was absolutely amazing, but hate thomas because he's not an obama liberal and because he is concerned that government spending is out of control). Bring on the hate, liberals. i'm waiting for it. we know. you hate anyone that doesn't want the USA national debt to increase at 1-1.5 trillion per year. obama doubled it in 4 years (spent as much in 4 years as entire previous 43 presidents combined). yes hate on thomas because he didn't want to go to white house. Thomas was right. i dont care if im the only one to stick up for him. Good for him. someone needs to voice displeasure for the federal government. spending is out of control. it has nothing to do with taxes. corporations pay combined 45% tax rate, wealthy is paying 40% federal plus 10%+ local/state (over 50%). We know liberals. you want to provide everything to everybody and want all 2 billion people living in poverty around the world to come get a free lunch off the USA and want rich to pay for it. Open the flood gates and let all immigrants come here! i love when liberals say, "There are no illegal people. they are undocumented americans." Paying 50% taxes isn't enough! make them pay 80% (you could, but then there would be no businesses or jobs because people wouldn't risk losing their $ investing in business if can only keep 20%).... you also dont realize that when govt deficit spends to help poor, it also deflates the money supply, which raises cost of gas, food, etc. (disproportionately hurts poor). you're helping poor today only to hurt them tomorrow. Only way to truely help poor and distribute wealth to them is to create JOBS. people can aquire skills, gain experience, and earn more. lower tax rates stimulate investment (as do lower interest rates) because investing more appealing if can keep greater % of profit. Tax cuts for rich create JOBS. small businesses, partnerships, s corporations pay individual rates. raising rates on top 1% raises the rate that businesses pay... when you raise taxes, not only do domestic firms not expand, they contract! they outsource jobs overseas. businesses less likely to hire, and more likely to outsource with higher rates.. the people that get layed off are disproportionately the poor (unskilled workers). you help them with 200 dollar welfare check.. but you hurt them 100x more by killing their job. also, because tax cuts create jobs, when you hike taxes on rich, yes you get 5% more off 1% of population (0.05% more)... but you lose 100% of the taxes from the millions of jobs shipped overseas because people lose money, stock drops in value, etc. you don't even really gain anything from taxes for this reaosn. When bush/raegan cut taxes, govt actually brought in more revenue because lost revenue from 1% paying less was made back by the millions of new jobs and ppl paying taxes. And let muslims come here without scrutiny! it doesn't matter if they are blowing up planes or bombing the boston marathon. we should build mosque at 9/11 site!

Thomas is an ass for not being an obama liberal! look how much sense being liberal makes! liberals don't have college education in economic. they have sociology degrees and know absolutely nothing about how the economy works, yet they hate everyone (like thomas) that is against their views, even though they are terrible ideas. go ahead. hate on me. im college educated in economics, not psychology, anthropology, or sociology like most liberals. im so tired of people with ZERO education in economics thinking that they know more about how economy works than people with college degrees in economics.

yes hate on thomas because he didn't go to white house and support obama. shit. i had to get this off my chest. i wouldn't have gone to white house either. interest rates are 0, and the Fed has made trillions of dollars in asset purchases (providing trillions of liquid dollars to banks to loan out and stimulate economy) that is why growth has been occurring. tax increases don't create jobs. they kill them.
    Last edited by hockey216; 06-19-13 at 04:11 PM.

aIntuition

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    rask has 1.64 gaa not 1.2. where do you get your numbers? you make them up? rask has 3 shutouts (didnt get first until 13th game). rask is great, but boston's D has been unbelievably good this year. rask got shutout last game but it was one of easiest shutouts ever recorded. boston's PK has been so dominating that's made it easier too. they block tons of shots and win battles, and boston is #1 team in league in faceoffs (72% game3), so faceoff win on pk=clear. chicago went 3 consecutive powerplays without getting a single shot i think. boston's pk has been outstanding. most of shots rask has seen this year have been routine saves. he hasn't made many rediculous or impossible diving saves like thomas did in 2011. most the grade A chances the other team fanned on, hit post, or shot wide. Yes, rask has been great at times. but dont forget that Boston's D is making his life easy. he has great numbers, but he hasn't seen many breakaways or 2on1s or 3on1s. boston's defense and boston's powerplay is LIGHTS OUT. i am not knocking rask he has played great... but give credit where credit is do. Boston's D is doing 70% of his job for him. teams are shooting from way outside because they're not getting point blank opportunities. boston does great job clearing rebounds and putting them in corner. boston also blocks a lot of shots. yes rask is great but he hasnt been standing on his head like thomas did. boston has dominated the rangers, the penguins, and now the hawks. easy to be a goalie when teams aren't getting many grade A chances. boston's D is so good that teams are shooting from outside all game. goalies will stop those all day. Boston has best D in league. Chara/Seidenberg is by far best defensive pair. boychuk/ference/mcquaid are good too. boston's D doesn't screw up their rotations, they dont get lost watching puck and lose their man, they do great job pouncing on loose pucks off rebounds, they battle along boards extremely well, they're tough, and they play very smart. plus boston so dominating on faceoffs (#1 in league), that defensive zone faceoffs lead to easy breakouts/clears after boston wins them. if rask had average defense, what would his numbers be? nobody knows. maybe theyd be spectacular maybe not. if he plays for diff team we will see. im not knocking rask. he is great and deserves conn smythe. but his defense does 70% of his job for him. rask has also gotton lucky that when other teams had wide open net opportunities off rebounds, they fanned, shot wide, or hit post often when they could have scored. Thomas was standing on head making diving saves all 2011 and stopping tons of breakaways and 2on1's. thomas was only reason boston won in 2011. bruins are playing much better as team this year. they are playing amazing as a team. other team's havent gotton that many chances against rask. boston's D has shut down EVERYBODY. Chara and seidenberg are freaking animals. bostons offense plays great defensively too (Bergeron is terrific on D).

i know im about to get a bunch of hate replies. Yes! Rask is great! he deserves conn smythe! but you people forget how good boston's D is. 1st period of game 2 yes rask kept them in it. but for most part thats only time boston got dominated. game 3 against pittsburgh he was outstanding too. boston's D and penalty kill deserves just as much credit as rask. theyre great and they block a ton of shots.

i admit that rask did play terrific game 3 against pittsburgh and game 2 against chicago.

"rask has 1.64 gaa not 1.2. where do you get your numbers? you make them up?"
    I wasn't the one who mentioned this, and I know your comment wasn't directed at me but....

"Boston's D is doing 70% of his job for him."
    you make that up? where does this 70% come from?

This isn't a "hate" reply but you called somebody out on their numbers only to focus your whole point on bostons defense doing 70% of the job for rask, 70% a number you made up.
    Last edited by aIntuition; 06-19-13 at 03:38 PM.

aIntuition

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    Here come the hate replies in 3...2...1...! (from liberals who know damn well thomas' 2011 performance was absolutely amazing, but hate thomas because he's not an obama liberal and because he is concerned that government spending is out of control). Bring on the hate, liberals. i'm waiting for it. we know. you hate anyone that doesn't want the USA national debt to increase at 1-1.5 trillion per year. obama doubled it in 4 years (spent as much in 4 years as entire previous 43 presidents combined).
    What are you even talking about here? Who gives a shit what peoples political thoughts are. You are assuming people are hating on Thomas because they are liberals? Nobody cares. Go join a political forum if you want to talk about politics.

And just because people are praising Rask doesn't mean the same people are hating on Thomas...lol what the hell, your comment is ridiculous

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by aIntuition View Post
    "rask has 1.64 gaa not 1.2. where do you get your numbers? you make them up?"
    I wasn't the one who mentioned this, and I know your comment wasn't directed at me but....

"Boston's D is doing 70% of his job for him."
    you make that up? where does this 70% come from?

This isn't a "hate" reply but you called somebody out on their numbers only to focus your whole point on bostons defense doing 70% of the job for rask, 70% a number you made up.
    yes 70% was number i made up. it was figure of speech not statistic. thought you realized i was saying Boston's d is so good in blocking shots, keeping opponents to outside, and killing penalties that rasks job has been made easier. i meant that boston's D makes his life easy by limiting opponents chances (thats most the work). i did not mean anthing related to 70%. i meant that defense does most his work for him by making his saves easy. he made what like 25 or something (dont know exact number) last game to get shutout, but thats easiest 25 saves ive ever seen. chicago was not close in that game. i'd rather have goalie face 25 easy shots than 15 grade A chances. boston hasn't given up any grade A chances really. the 70% was figure of speech not statistic or random variable. on other hand the 1.2gaa was statistic. it was incorrect his gaa is 1.64.
    Last edited by hockey216; 06-19-13 at 04:08 PM.

12 Last