Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Blackhawks are lucky to be even. Bruins -125 ML Game 3

Bruins could easily be up 2-0 right now and a near certainty to win the series. Chicago has been outplayed in both games and I think it will only get worse for them. The Bruins are playing very physical and I think that along with the long OT games will play a factor in game 3. Boston can roll 4 lines and not be at a disadvantage matchup wise but now with the game at home Boston will be able to get the exact matchups they want which is another decided advantage.

I like Boston ML for game 3

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

Solid write up in your own words. I think your right...

Rich Boy

I dont think Chicago can win a game in Boston at this point, series is over.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

yes!!! damn rights this series is done. bruins total shut down job on the hawks.

hey danny lawless you cashing in your penny jar? might have a few bucks in there to hedge the bruins.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

chicago lucky they got bad bounce of Ference skate in game 1 or they'd be down 0-3.

DannyLawless
    DannyLawless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Winnipeg My penny jar is greater than your net worth you broke dick penetrator.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3447

To be fair Boston was lucky to win game 2, that goal which was called back by that dip shit ref made all the diffrence in the game.

Rich Boy

After reviewing this series I think Chicago got pretty lucky to win this.

Game 1 they had some fortunate bounces to get some late goals and win, Bos was -2000 when up 2 goals in the 3rd period
    Game 6 they were against the ropes and caught a few breaks to score and win the game.

Obviously this is just puck luck and a major part of hockey but I still feel Boston was the better team that had the edge for the majority of time played, unfortunately that doesnt mean anything in sports only the final score.

Congrats to Chicago on the Stanley Cup win, but I am highly skeptical of this team and would not call them a "Dynasty" by any stretch.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard