PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Pens Lose

Yep, it's true. They lost, and it's obvious why. They are stacked full of top players, and could easily take the cup with their skill, but just like last year they lost their heads. Crosby shit talking after the whistle, Malkin dropping gloves, all shit that should NOT be happening if this Pens team is going to win.

We all thought they would learn after this same exact thing happened last year against Philly, but they didn't. I personally blame Bylsma for this, and I hope he's gone after this year. The players do too much what they want without repercussions, and when this happens they implode and stop playing as a team.

That's it. Pens lose their heads. Pens lose their series. Game over. Will be fading the Bruins hardcore in the finals.

Can we stop making a million threads about it now? Best of luck to the remaining teams.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

iginla is an idiot for chosing pittsburgh over boston. he goes to pittsburgh bc he thinks hes more likely to win cup there. i hope he feels like a moron now!

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

Fade away Puckit you moron. You might know your Pens but def Don't know Hockey if you say Fade the Bruins. That's a joke sorry. Enjoy the sweep

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

Quote Originally Posted by polishkielbasa10 View Post
    Fade away Puckit you moron. You might know your Pens but def Don't know Hockey if you say Fade the Bruins. That's a joke sorry. Enjoy the sweep
    Tell me how the Bruins are going to take either of these Western teams? Please enlighten me. I think Boston is a good team, and I have said that several times. I loved the way they played in Pittsburgh game one and two, but they also had the convenience of playing against a seemingly sedated Pens team.

I just don't think Boston has been tested enough. I might end up being wrong, and if I am i'll come back here and eat my words.
    Last edited by PuckIt; 06-08-13 at 09:05 AM.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    iginla is an idiot for chosing pittsburgh over boston. he goes to pittsburgh bc he thinks hes more likely to win cup there. i hope he feels like a moron now!
    he was more likely to win a cup in pittsburgh...the odds just didn't work out. Unless you predicted that game seven against the Leafs...

polishkielbasa10

Hasn't been tested? Yep. Was all what Pitt didn't do. Gimme a break. They'll shut down Chi just like Pitt. Chi hasn't seen a D like this. That's the diff

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by polishkielbasa10 View Post
    Hasn't been tested? Yep. Was all what Pitt didn't do. Gimme a break. They'll shut down Chi just like Pitt. Chi hasn't seen a D like this. That's the diff
    The awesome D gave up 17 goals to the pathetic Leafs.

There is Zero chance they'll do what they did to the Pens just based on variance regardless how Good or Bad Chicago is.

polishkielbasa10

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    The awesome D gave up 17 goals to the pathetic Leafs.

There is Zero chance they'll do what they did to the Pens just based on variance regardless how Good or Bad Chicago is.
    Just like they said would happen before Pitt series. Use your brain folks

ChicagoBlackhawk
    ChicagoBlackhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

Hawks in 6. We want the cup!!!

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

bruins in 6. we got the cup!

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    he was more likely to win a cup in pittsburgh
    Pittsburgh is better than Boston? Wrong. Bruins just swept them. Bruins are the better team. Sweeping them settled the argument of which team was better. Case closed. period. End of discussion.

dont blame it on lucky fluke. its not a lucky fluke when you get swept.

Blutarski
    Blutarski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I say Bruins in 6 and I'm wearing a Blackhawks jersey