SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19040

Time to believe in the Boston Bruins

This team will win it all. I didnt think they could do it cuz it took em 7 games to beat the Maple leafs but seeing that epic comeback and them destroying the Rangers and sweeping the #1 seed Pens I believe now. They're playing so good Raask is ubeatable right now better than Quick and hes got beast Chara who is great at clearing pucks in front of the net, their D is too good. Plus, that epic comeback in game 7 against the Leafs reminds me of Flacco with that hail mary against Denver and we all know what the Ravens went on to do.... Im going at least 2gs Bruins 2013 Stanley Cup Champions!

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

you dont believe in blackhawks? chicago is no slouch either

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

this series was a real money maker for me, after the first game i switched to bruins for the next 3 games and hit some unders too. the thing is they have a good defensive system and don't allow break away chances which is what the penguins love (the islanders don't have this kind of system and that's why penguins beat them so quickly)

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19040

Blackcocks are really good but I think Bostons D is unbeatable right now.... see that last minute in the game just now wow that was intense!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

don't know how the D will match up with the speed of blackhawks though, that team is FAST

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

hope bruins dont get too high and blow it. blackhawks are good team.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Penguins have more talent and scoring power than Blackhawks and they were completely shut down.

Bruins will be resting and have the clear advantage unless Chi can end the series tomorrow.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Yup they win the cup...never underestimate the power of a team coming back from the dead.

Boston was a new born team that was destined for teh cup the minute they got out of that impossible hole vs Leafs late, and won in OT. We should get them + money vs Hawks.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Boston Strong.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

boston wins in 5 or 6 games.