pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

May as well take Boston to win it all...

I'm a Blackhawks fan but I know a good conspiracy when I see one...
    Boston strong conspiracy looks kinda similar to the Patriots coming out as a team and representing the United States as the huge underdog against the heavily favored Osama Bin Laden, oops, I mean St. Louis Rams in 2002 rigt after 9/11....won't even go into detail as to how unbelievable the similarities are. I will leave it at that. That is all.

I'll be betting Boston in the Finals big in every game.

Good day.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Really? If this is such a conspiracy...then why couldn't the league get Boston to win the first game played after the Boston Marathon bombings? Or the make up game afterwards. The NHL isn't the NBA. Sorry. Boston is still not that skilled offensively. If Crawford can actually stop the pucks he is supposed to stop, the Bruins will be done in 5.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Really? If this is such a conspiracy...then why couldn't the league get Boston to win the first game played after the Boston Marathon bombings? Or the make up game afterwards. The NHL isn't the NBA. Sorry. Boston is still not that skilled offensively. If Crawford can actually stop the pucks he is supposed to stop, the Bruins will be done in 5.
    I agree. Blackhawks to win the cup at -118 has good value IMO. Crawford has been consistent and they had their wake-up call last round.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Bruins done in 5. Ha, thanks for the laugh pal. I think some of you phagets should stop pretending you know shit about sports.

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

Instead of Claiming Conspiracy Theory....how about watching whats happening on the ice you dolt....and how about the 4 penalties on the Bruins (2 of which were a joke) in the 1st period of game 3? Now thats the real conspiracy...
    This is real simple..Bruins are outworking, outplaying, and are simply the better team

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

i thought pittsburgh was skilled offensively too?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    i thought pittsburgh was skilled offensively too?
    They are. They had terrible game plans in Games 1 and 2 and pissed away the series.

The Blackhawks learned their lesson in the Red Wings series. Everyone said the Kings have a blueprint to beat the Blackhaws now. The defending champs will be golfing Sunday. The Bruins are a tough group of guys that are playing well defensively. It's going to take 3 goals to win a majority of the games in this upcoming series. Seguin better wake the fukk up.