goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

dont count the pens out yet to all the people who think this series is over, its far from it

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    dont count the pens out yet to all the people who think this series is over, its far from it

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    If you laugh now are you going to come back and say "wow i was wrong and I'm an idiot for laughing at you" when the pens win this series. Or are you just going to troll and run away?

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    If you laugh now are you going to come back and say "wow i was wrong and I'm an idiot for laughing at you" when the pens win this series. Or are you just going to troll and run away?

THeir goaltending is a mess and not physical enough. Be shocked if they don't get swept

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    THeir goaltending is a mess and not physical enough. Be shocked if they don't get swept
    They are physical they out hit Boston from what I saw. They are just sloppy turning puck over in neutral zone. Plus they are too aggressive on offense. They cherry pick and play too deep in o zone trying to get cheap goals. Plus try have been poor on defense missing rotations not stickin with guy. They are playing sloppy its not lack of physicality. Boston forecheck is good too.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    They are physical they out hit Boston from what I saw. They are just sloppy turning puck over in neutral zone. Plus they are too aggressive on offense. They cherry pick and play too deep in o zone trying to get cheap goals. Plus try have been poor on defense missing rotations not stickin with guy. They are playing sloppy its not lack of physicality. Boston forecheck is good too.
    true saw giveaways were 12-2

philippe61
    Update your status
    philippe61's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Looks like all the talent can be overshadowed by physicality and intimidation in the playoffs I was glad to see somany sbr tools going on pit it made me feel good about picking Boston the first two games and to win the series

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Hit 4 posts and will come out flying. Laying -1.5
    Nice call.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by philippe61 View Post
    Looks like all the talent can be overshadowed by physicality and intimidation in the playoffs I was glad to see somany sbr tools going on pit it made me feel good about picking Boston the first two games and to win the series
    Are the people on pitt going to be considered smart and you considered an idiot after pitt comes back and wins? Keep overreacting after two games and watch that money you won the first two games go right down the toilet

First 12