Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Most talented in the league but only in the offensive zone. He doesn't back check to save his life and once he is rattled turns into a bitch. Quite the flop artist, no doubt.

Would you rather have Crosby or Datsyuk? Serious question. Age not being a factor.
    This question is to tough for me cause I cant stand Crosby so I would take Datsyuk who is a more complete player without a doubt. Crosby is quite amazing when he is on his game I just cant stand his whining and cheap shots when things don't go his way. I also would put Chara near the top but I am Boston homer so I am bias. Krecji playing unreal right now for Boston leads the league in pts for the playoffs and doesn't get mentioned that much. Pitt will come back real strong in game 2 if the coach can get them to get their emotions under control. Everytime that the Pens lose a game not to mention one like this they come back and score 5 plus goals so should be interesting.

steviec27
    steviec27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15113

The amount of hate Crosby gets is comical.
    He's come back from multiple serious injuries and lit the league up every time. Any hate is quite frankly jealously and anyone who says otherwise it is in denial.

Anyone calling him a coward for a barely even glancing bump on Rask, jeez, go watch ballet instead.

Yes I'm a pens fan, but 100% anyone who says they wouldn't love to have Crosby on their team is a liar or braindead.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

Quote Originally Posted by steviec27 View Post
    The amount of hate Crosby gets is comical.
    He's come back from multiple serious injuries and lit the league up every time. Any hate is quite frankly jealously and anyone who says otherwise it is in denial.

Anyone calling him a coward for a barely even glancing bump on Rask, jeez, go watch ballet instead.

Yes I'm a pens fan, but 100% anyone who says they wouldn't love to have Crosby on their team is a liar or braindead.
    he's a penetrating tool. was a baby against philly last year and a baby yesterday. tried to elbow marchand.

hope he and jenny get busted up good in beantown. if boston is down a few goals...knock these fairies out. cooke included.

steviec27
    steviec27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15113

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    he's a penetrating tool. was a baby against philly last year and a baby yesterday. tried to elbow marchand.

hope he and jenny get busted up good in beantown. if boston is down a few goals...knock these fairies out. cooke included.
    Ah it's Winnipeg again here for his daily Crosby bash.
    Well you are a proven tool anyway so I wouldn't expect any better.
    Good job your team doesn't need a player like Crosby to make a run for the cup......oh wait.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

I gained a lot of respect for Sid over the last few years as he took his game to a whole different level and drastically cut down on the whining, but game 1 was embarrassing to watch. He regressed back to that shitface little kid who entered the league.

Messing with Rask? Talking shit to Chara? Crying to refs after the period?

Someone needs to pop him in the head and remind him of he's made of glass.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Crosby needs to emulate the players that are all work and no bullshit. When was the last time you saw anyone worth a shit hack, bitch, and moan? You don't. They leave it all out there and regroup if it isn't working. The only shot (Only watched the 3rd) I saw that I shook my head at was in the 3rd when he slashed Seguin and got the boneheaded penalty that took his team completely out of it.

Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by steviec27 View Post
    Ah it's Winnipeg again here for his daily Crosby bash.
    Well you are a proven tool anyway so I wouldn't expect any better.
    Good job your team doesn't need a player like Crosby to make a run for the cup......oh wait.
    suck it up bitch...you're the minority here.

we got krecji, who needs the whiner.

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Last edited by jontebond; 06-02-13 at 05:25 PM.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

crosby is a scum bag for elbowing rask as coming off ice end of period. you know that shit is going to piss people off. you don't skate over and elbow the other teams goalie as he's skating off for intermission. if you do, expect a response. crosby is a little bitch i hope lucic beats the shit out of him next game.

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

elbowing, yeah that was a real sharp elbow, I hope that raask didn't die.

Such velocities might cause damage to a delicate jammy finish flower.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post

i didn't say it caused an injury, but we all know teams are protective of their goalies. if goalie is peacefully skating off ice at intermission and player on other team just skates over and elbows him... do you not expect to get a reaction? crosby is a sissy. likes to cheapshot a goalie but then is too scared to answer the bell man to man. lets see him drop the gloves with bruins player like a man. lucic, thornton, chara, mcquaid, horton would all pound his face into oblivion. send his ass back to the dentist to get another reconstruction surgery.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    i didn't say it caused an injury, but we all know teams are protective of their goalies. if goalie is peacefully skating off ice at intermission and player on other team just skates over and elbows him... do you not expect to get a reaction? crosby is a sissy. likes to cheapshot a goalie but then is too scared to answer the bell man to man. lets see him drop the gloves with bruins player like a man. lucic, thornton, chara, mcquaid, horton would all pound his face into oblivion.

He causally bumped him. You Boston fans are acting like he was elbowed to ice. It was likely to fire his team up . It failed but do think that was intention

Russinat
    Russinat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5809

Ah to win the first game. I wouldn't count my chicken or bets just yet. This is likely to be a long series. If not for four posts and Rask playing great the game one result would have been different. B's might win, but it will be a series.

Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post

or maybe pis him off enough to shut the high octane*LOL* pens offense down again.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    suck it up bitch...you're the minority here.

we got krecji, who needs the whiner.
    Youre going to wish you had him when the series is over and you wonder how boston blew it

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Crosby needs to focus on scoring and not being a jerk off.

/thread

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

This feels like Penguins Flyers 2011/2012 playoff matchup.

Penguins can't play those silly after the whistle games and win.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

for sure....they are out of their game.....lost a home opener to Bos wowza
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    This feels like Penguins Flyers 2011/2012 playoff matchup.

Penguins can't play those silly after the whistle games and win.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Who should he have fought? Rask? Chara? He's not retarded. He doesn't pump anyone on the pens by fighting, they need him on the ice
    yup

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    for sure....they are out of their game.....lost a home opener to Bos wowza
    I think its all an over reaction, they lost to the isles at home. Theyre fine, people are just overreacting after one game like they do in every sport

First 12