Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Round 2 home playoff teams 19-4

Interesting statistic.

Anyone have a source for previous odds of each specific game? I haven't been exactly following the numbers for each series. I figure most of the heavily favored teams had some serious juice for their home games but Detroit for instance were still dogs at home and I assume their wins may have made up for the Chicago home loss (which I assume is the only one that wasn't lost at + money).

I wonder how many units one would be up betting all home teams each game

galaxyy
    galaxyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

In the second round you would have done really well mostly because of the SJ/LA series. Each game was around -130 for the home team, which went 7-0.

DET/CHI benefits from DET being a dog in each game and winning 2/3 at home. The one big loss there was the 1 loss at home for Chi which was around -180.

Pit/Ott 4/5 home wins, but the one loss was an Ott dog, so not big deal there.

I didn't follow the Bos/NY lines very well, but it's just one Loss for NYR at home. I'm sure 4/5 would have been plenty good enough.

Summary: Only 1 favorite didn't cover at home (Chicago), so yes: you would have made plenty of $$. I made a killing off of the Sharks series where I went 6-1 (small bet on SJ to win game 7)

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Nice response! Obviously it's easy to dwell on what WOULD have been if we did put money down but maybe the trend will continue in the next 2 series. I fully expect home ice to play a major advantage for all 4 teams and with the even matching the odds should be in our favor