shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Aye J, you act like you called some kind of special bet? It was obvious the kings were going to win! Duh, nothing special here.. the real bet here was -1/2 in regulation not ML ... so ya screwed yourself there..as far as betting 50k, everybody is right, if you bet that much why can't you simply post a screen shot for proof to silence everybody? Can you imagine the following you'd have if you did that? I'm sure you won't do that though based on your comments because you didn't really bet 50k.. and your other thread "game 7 blackhawks" give me a break, again, you're picking the for sure winner here...nothing special about it..I think most people will go with the hawks and this board has tons of hawk lovers. Hopefully you go with the -1/2 regulation this time and NOT ml with your "100k".

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Hate hate hate!! Tired of hearing all the bullshit..

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    Aye J, you act like you called some kind of special bet? It was obvious the kings were going to win! Duh, nothing special here.. the real bet here was -1/2 in regulation not ML ... so ya screwed yourself there..as far as betting 50k, everybody is right, if you bet that much why can't you simply post a screen shot for proof to silence everybody? Can you imagine the following you'd have if you did that? I'm sure you won't do that though based on your comments because you didn't really bet 50k.. and your other thread "game 7 blackhawks" give me a break, again, you're picking the for sure winner here...nothing special about it..I think most people will go with the hawks and this board has tons of hawk lovers. Hopefully you go with the -1/2 regulation this time and NOT ml with your "100k".

shabang alot of people took wings today ! Ml blackhawk is a winner , -1.5 buried and f u shabang!!!!

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Hate hate hate!! Tired of hearing all the bullshit..

Then don't post stories about betting 50k moron.

First 12