Free $$

Huberdeau for Calder -110
    Suter for Norris +225

Thank me later.

Fleury14
    Fleury14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Made some small bets in the pre-season.

Took "the field" for the Vezina at 35/1, and I really doubt Bobrovsky was one of the names you could pick before the season, so let's go Bobs.

Kpn
    Kpn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Fleury14 View Post
    Made some small bets in the pre-season.

Took "the field" for the Vezina at 35/1, and I really doubt Bobrovsky was one of the names you could pick before the season, so let's go Bobs.
    I'm jealous of that one, always probably a good idea because it seems one goalie comes out of no-where and steals the show whether it be reg-season or playoffs. Craig Anderson was probably the 'field' too and had he not got injured...

Huberdeau should be a lock for calder cause Saad played with the Hossa/Toews (How could you not suceed). Gallagher was great but wasn't a top player not to mention he's 21 and Huberdeau is only 19, more impressive.

Norris though I'm not sure about Suter. This could be like that year at the Oscars, Seth Jones might be first every African American #1 overall, PK subban could be first ever African American Norris trophy winner. It would be great press for the NHL that I can't see them passing up on.

Kpn

first ever*

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by Kpn View Post
    I'm jealous of that one, always probably a good idea because it seems one goalie comes out of no-where and steals the show whether it be reg-season or playoffs. Craig Anderson was probably the 'field' too and had he not got injured...

Huberdeau should be a lock for calder cause Saad played with the Hossa/Toews (How could you not suceed). Gallagher was great but wasn't a top player not to mention he's 21 and Huberdeau is only 19, more impressive.

Norris though I'm not sure about Suter. This could be like that year at the Oscars, Seth Jones might be first every African American #1 overall, PK subban could be first ever African American Norris trophy winner. It would be great press for the NHL that I can't see them passing up on.
    PK didn't play enough min or face as tough of competition as Suter. Not to mention how respected Suter is among voters - especially doing it without Weber. The odds should be flipped between them. If Letang didn't miss games due to injury, it would be up in the air.

bobbyk1133

Suter down to +175 now.

No idea why they think the Calder is a neck and neck race with Gallagher. 1st line 19 year old on bad team vs a 3rd line overachiever playing sheltered minutes. It's a slam dunk for Huberdeau.

Kpn

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    Suter down to +175 now.

No idea why they think the Calder is a neck and neck race with Gallagher. 1st line 19 year old on bad team vs a 3rd line overachiever playing sheltered minutes. It's a slam dunk for Huberdeau.
    Canadian/playoff team bias on behalf of the books? I'd have to guess.

I'm not totally sold on Suter but Huberdeau is like 90% to take it imo.

bobbyk1133

Quote Originally Posted by Kpn View Post
    Canadian/playoff team bias on behalf of the books? I'd have to guess.

I'm not totally sold on Suter but Huberdeau is like 90% to take it imo.
    Yea based on odds of PK and Gallagher, looks like misplaced bias.