vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

made some live bets at 4 and 4.5 ....not a total waste.

Hope some people got it at 4.5 late or made some live bets.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

I made a live bet at 4...definitely was a good play vyom cheers...I don't know how washington didn't put one in the net wow...

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

How is it that the Capitals outplayed the Rangers all series and then turn around and crap the series away in game 7 in that fashion? They didn't even have the fortitude to score one stinking goal. I know Henrik stood on his head but come now. Now only did Washington get 5 goals scored on them by a defense first team in an offensive slump, they turned around and got blanked by them too.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by forthewin View Post
    How is it that the Capitals outplayed the Rangers all series and then turn around and crap the series away in game 7 in that fashion? They didn't even have the fortitude to score one stinking goal. I know Henrik stood on his head but come now. Now only did Washington get 5 goals scored on them by a defense first team in an offensive slump, they turned around and got blanked by them too.
    they figured out how to shut down ovechkin after a couple of games

Washington is a heavily top line-reliant team, if you can solve their top line, you can beat them easy, especially if you have an elite goalie

First 12