a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Rangers Caps total

Anyone not playing the under? It is 9-1-4 between these two teams last three playoff series if every total was 5. All indications point to another under tonight. It's not like the Rangers are a powerhouse or some turn it on team. I'll keep playin this as long as Vegas keeps giving it to me

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Anyone not playing the under? It is 9-1-4 between these two teams last three playoff series if every total was 5. All indications point to another under tonight. It's not like the Rangers are a powerhouse or some turn it on team. I'll keep playing this as long as Vegas keeps giving it to me
    Yep, under and tempted to play the Rangers, but might just pass on them.

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Anyone not playing the under? It is 9-1-4 between these two teams last three playoff series if every total was 5. All indications point to another under tonight. It's not like the Rangers are a powerhouse or some turn it on team. I'll keep playin this as long as Vegas keeps giving it to me

Under is a great play but I hear Tortorella is putting pressure on the Rangers to become more offensive, just as he did toward the end of the season. When the Rangers take a more offensive stance, they could score some goals. Rick Nash is more than capable of helping that happen. It's the system in which Tortoella has the Rangers constantly in a defensive position in there own zone that creates problems for them and puts far to much pressure on Lundqvist. And of course the Capitals and score back to back goals in minutes with even the slightest lapse in play. And the Rangers have been making quite a few errors. With their back's against the wall against a loose Caps team, I may have to pass on the total and could only play Rangers or nothing for this game. The under is very tempting

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

Quote Originally Posted by forthewin View Post
    Under is a great play but I hear Tortorella is putting pressure on the Rangers to become more offensive, just as he did toward the end of the season. When the Rangers take a more offensive stance, they could score some goals. Rick Nash is more than capable of helping that happen. It's the system in which Tortoella has the Rangers constantly in a defensive position in there own zone that creates problems for them and puts far to much pressure on Lundqvist. And of course the Capitals and score back to back goals in minutes with even the slightest lapse in play. And the Rangers have been making quite a few errors. With their back's against the wall against a loose Caps team, I may have to pass on the total and could only play Rangers or nothing for this game. The under is very tempting
    Agreed, but you still have Lundqvist, a very good goalie, and Holtby, who's proven he can play extremely well in the playoffs. Tortorella says a lot of things, and the Rangers have not been playing the best hockey lately, so who knows how stale his message is.

I'm targeting the over between the Sens and Habs next, you have to assume the Refs are going to be calling every little penalty to keep the game from getting out of hand, thus, lots of PP goals.

Good luck.

Fleury14
    Fleury14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

BTW, the Rags averaged 4.5 goals/game at MSG in April. And Ovy, Backs, and Green are all PPG players at MSG in the regular season, plus no Hunter coaching anymore.

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

Nice bet on over. I'm hoping for a tie.