DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    "The right side is the side that wins"

Dennis Green, SBR sharp.
    When did I claim to be a sharp? I'm a gambler that wins. Period. If you had to choose yeah I would be considered more of a square than a sharp but why do I care? I don't.

You're the sharp brah. Enjoy the title and keep taking shots.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

You just admitted you are a square? you want to re-think that guy?

DennisGreen
    Update your status

You just admitted you are a square? you want to re-think that guy?
    You certainly have a reading comprehension problem don't you? Read that again and pull up those big boy pants and see if you can make sense of it.

I won, you lost. GTFO "sharp."

I gamble for money not to be anointed a "sharp" or a "square." Not here to act cool like you and be called a sharp. I am here to gamble and win money with people like myself.

As I said keep taking +200 shots and feeling cool when you win. You are a clueless NHL bettor. Change that avatar to a picture of something "sharp" or better yet walk into something "sharp" with your abdomen.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

won about 2 and 1/2 units on the ml

I didn't have time to figure out a parlay so I just bet the ml

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Hopefully they put the Preds away early and/or Minn doesn't pull too far ahead in their game. Could be discouraging if BJ's see the Wild are up by a couple of goals and winning won't get them in.

Edit: Maybe go with the team total over 2.5? Nashville given up 3 plus in six straight.
    Wow, miracle hit on the over 2.5. Checked the score about 8 mins into the third and had thrown in the towel.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Good shit boys. Guess the "squares" won tonight

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

What's the word on the late game? Any chance the Sharks would just assume lose and face Nucks and Kings would really prefer St Louis? Or both play for the better seed and chance for home ice in the 2nd round?

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    What's the word on the late game? Any chance the Sharks would just assume lose and face Nucks and Kings would really prefer St Louis? Or both play for the better seed and chance for home ice in the 2nd round?
    I think both would prefer the Canucks

Kings own STL though too. 8-0 in the last 8 or something so I'd think they'd still prefer them.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Ive probably made more money on sports betting than you have earned in your entire entire life, do me a favor and post your dumbass square plays in another thread. I think players talk would be better suited for you, lots of squares to add to your following.

You dont belong in the NHL forum.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Ive probably made more money on sports betting than you have earned in your entire entire life, do me a favor and post your dumbass square plays in another thread. I think players talk would be better suited for you, lots of squares to add to your following.

You dont belong in the NHL forum.
    Blah blah blah. STFU you loser. Stupid wannabe sharp. Biggest loser on this entire forum by far. Get some friends in real life.

You've made over a million dollars sports betting? Very, very doubtful. If you did you would not be attention whoring on the internet.

Players talk is for the wannabe sharps to be knighted in. The hockey forum is my dojo stay the fcuk out.

First 12