remhno
    remhno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

04/18 games

hi everyone,good morning from france,
    i open this topic about today' games...
    i would like to take the philies,rangers and jets at first,i will check it on bookmakers,
    what do you think about them,and about the habs vs lightning and capitals on senators?
    I think lightning can win against habs,they have a chance,with Price' weakness of the moment and budaj unable to replace him.Capitals can maybe go on senators...their last game were perfect,ovechkin play so good.
    See you all

remhno
    remhno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

i took blues/rangers/jets/tampa bay today,on 2 combined bets
    didnt take philies,and capitals,ottawa played nice few days ago and injuried come back.philies cant keep their way like that,and devils without kovalchuk arent so bad as they lost their game,about 30 shots/game and an impressive offensive bracket,but no goal.i saw their last game and against toronto it was unbelievable,thanks Reimer...

I think the blues will win by little margin,probably 1 or 2 goals,their rookie goalie Elliott made great last games.Coyotes have some goalies issues and Labarbera will not hold the few but concret blues attacks,smith still out.They are out of play offs this years definitely since they 4-0 loss against the sharks.they have to fight the blackhawks,red wings,sharks again...I took the blues to win

About the rangers,they have to keep on to play the play off,and their lose against the philies came vs a team with the same objective and a rookie squad not very impressive but realistic.They will probably crush the panthers to keep on the 8th place,they can make a the tie break here with the jets by winning this one.Panthers are under injuries wave like all the season.they lost 5-2 against islanders 2 days ago and were outshot in the first period,makstrom just stopped 13 of 18 before they switch with clemmensen,but too late...Nash and Stepan will make the difference here.I took the rangers AH -1

The jets face the canes,at home,in a play off race against new york teams.their last home games were spectacular,until they faced the lightning and won in shot out,after hold the score 3-1 with a decline goal.they also outscored the panthers,the sabres...played pretty well in these 2 games.skinner will probably be out.the jets havent major injuried,I think their next game will be a race to the play offs.Canes are definitely out of them,and also I took the jets to win AH -1.

And at last,I took the lightning to win against the Habs.The canadiens goalies issues were a big problem in lasts games,and cost them the win and maybe division title.While Price was crappiest as possible,budaj wasnt at level too.Price was pulled from his two lasts starts,but budaj gave up too many goals and then Price was back.they were outscore by penguins last night in the first and second periods.I think the lightning ranking doesnt reflects what they really are.Stamkos stlouis killorn line is very impressive,speed and build.they can score many goals on a price or budaj who couldnt stop more than 17 shots on 20 last night and 6 on 9 for budaj.I looked the jets and lightning game,and when the jets were dominating in the first and second period,the lightning crushed them and were offensive as much they can,without goals.thanks pavelec and his skill.it will be a game with many goals,and i see the lightning to win.Very nice odds,i took Lightning to win.Hope that bishop will stop some more pucks,i dont care about the lightning attack,but their defense line and goalies.

If you have some info more,starting goalies change,anything else,tell!

Have a nice day,good morning to all who wake up,and sorry for my english,i'm here to follow hockey,bet on hockey,and improve my english level!