Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Who do the Flyers blame now that Bryz is their best player?

Coach? Claude? The black guy? Inept defense? Shit fan base?

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets wait for phillyflyers to check in. Or he'll be quiet tonight

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by soul786 View Post
    Lets wait for phillyflyers to check in. Or he'll be quiet tonight
    3-0 bud. He will be quieter tonight than a field mouse possing on cotton.

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

they blame gangsta rap

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Coach? Claude? The black guy? Inept defense? Shit fan base?

Yes, yes, no, yes and hell yes

Vegas39

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  41.6 KB

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-26-15 at 01:47 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Vegas39

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Bryz has played well. Not him this time.

Vegas39

He is still 35th in Goals against and 39th in save percentage so he would share some of blame

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

The blame for the abysmal season the Flyers are having falls squarely on the shoulders of general manager Paul Holmgren.

Peter Laviolette is an attack oriented coach. His system activates both defensemen on the offensive rush through the neutral zone and into the offensive zone.

He is attack, attack, attack and then attack some more. The problem is that Holmgren did not provide his coach with the proper personnel to play such a system.

Instead, Holmgren went out and signed guys like Ruslan Fedotenko, Kurtis Foster, Bruno Gervais, and Mike Knuble. Knuble and Fedotenko are past their primes by a good 3 seasons or more and Gervais and Foster suck donkey dikk.

Guys that were actually making good contributions and had value to the team, he let go (Tom Sestito). He also let Jaromir Jagr and Matt Carle walk and got nothing in return for them.

He stupidly extended Kimmo Timonen's contract next year for $6 million. Timonen has arguably been the worst defenseman on the team this season (along with Braydon Coburn). He is being carried every game by Luke Schenn and is, in fact, dragging Schenn down.

It's just one bone-headed move after another with Paul Holmgren. You cannot expect the coach to teach them to be thoroughbreds when you give him clydesdales to work with. It simply cannot work.

I could go on for another two weeks about all of Holmgren's missteps but I need to stop now because I can feel my blood starting to boil.

zandyman
    zandyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

As a Pens fan, all I can say is

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by zandyman View Post
    As a Pens fan, all I can say is
    It's cool bro. We laughed at you for the first 25 years of the Pens' existence as a franchise. Get the laughs in while you can because it won't be the same next season, I promise you that.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    It's cool bro. We laughed at you for the first 25 years of the Pens' existence as a franchise. Get the laughs in while you can because it won't be the same next season, I promise you that.
    You were not even alive back then....

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    You were not even alive back then....
    Sure I was. How do you think you were born?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    The blame for the abysmal season the Flyers are having falls squarely on the shoulders of general manager Paul Holmgren.

Peter Laviolette is an attack oriented coach. His system activates both defensemen on the offensive rush through the neutral zone and into the offensive zone.

He is attack, attack, attack and then attack some more. The problem is that Holmgren did not provide his coach with the proper personnel to play such a system.

Instead, Holmgren went out and signed guys like Ruslan Fedotenko, Kurtis Foster, Bruno Gervais, and Mike Knuble. Knuble and Fedotenko are past their primes by a good 3 seasons or more and Gervais and Foster suck donkey dikk.

Guys that were actually making good contributions and had value to the team, he let go (Tom Sestito). He also let Jaromir Jagr and Matt Carle walk and got nothing in return for them.

He stupidly extended Kimmo Timonen's contract next year for $6 million. Timonen has arguably been the worst defenseman on the team this season (along with Braydon Coburn). He is being carried every game by Luke Schenn and is, in fact, dragging Schenn down.

It's just one bone-headed move after another with Paul Holmgren. You cannot expect the coach to teach them to be thoroughbreds when you give him clydesdales to work with. It simply cannot work.

I could go on for another two weeks about all of Holmgren's missteps but I need to stop now because I can feel my blood starting to boil.
    Solid. I can see this.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Flyers wont be good for awhile with their shitty management

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

if Bryz has played "well," that means pretty much every other goalie in the league is playing fantastic in comparison.

the stats don't lie. he's had a bad season, there's really no debate at all.

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

I honestly feel bad for any Flyer fan right now LOL you guys are TERRIBLE and don't have any legit players... (swear I wouldn't want any single one of your players on the Pens). Your whole squad is a joke!! Looks like it'll be awhile before this team is of any relevance in the NHL...
    Must be rough wishing you were a Pittsburg fan...

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by McDabs View Post
    I honestly feel bad for any Flyer fan right now LOL you guys are TERRIBLE and don't have any legit players... (swear I wouldn't want any single one of your players on the Pens). Your whole squad is a joke!! Looks like it'll be awhile before this team is of any relevance in the NHL...
    it's largely the same roster that destroyed the Pens in the playoffs last season. duh?

patman66
    patman66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7633

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    it's largely the same roster that destroyed the Pens in the playoffs last season. duh?
    Yes,the roster is damn close to last years,and to see Pens fans getting off on this is so freakin funny...talk about a complex,eh?

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by patman66 View Post
    Yes,the roster is damn close to last years,and to see Pens fans getting off on this is so freakin funny...talk about a complex,eh?

The big difference the Pens front office have made moves to improve team while Philly has done nothing,.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Flyers don't play defense. you can blame the GM all you want. how about holding the defensemen accountable? they play like shit. make the defensemen play better.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    Flyers don't play defense. you can blame the GM all you want. how about holding the defensemen accountable? they play like shit. make the defensemen play better.
    Who is responsible for acquiring those defensemen?

MikeZaW
    MikeZaW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Remember the same year Flyers went to the cup vs Hawks they got into the playoffs on the last game of season vs the Rags .... we'll wait it out

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by MikeZaW View Post
    Remember the same year Flyers went to the cup vs Hawks they got into the playoffs on the last game of season vs the Rags .... we'll wait it out

they would need to go about 12-4 to end year.just don't see it

ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

Good job, Flyers, ruining the lead in 3rd