mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

O/U Pitt v PHL

Not showing a line at bovada, im guessing it will sit at 6? Anyone else liking this?

Milsaps
    Milsaps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1947

All depends if they are injury plagued today still, so if the pens have malkin and letang id take over 6 if they are injured still id pick the under or not play at all. Although if they are playing to pick the over you would have to assume they will come back at 100% form and help put pts up. Today the under would probably be the way to go, but i'm nothing special when it comes to capping just my 2 cents since nobody else has said anything. Puckit seems to be the resident pit guy though so he may have a better answer then me if you post your question in his thread, IDK how much he lurks the other forums other then his regulars.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Pinny has Over 6 +107

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by Milsaps View Post
    All depends if they are injury plagued today still, so if the pens have malkin and letang id take over 6 if they are injured still id pick the under or not play at all. Although if they are playing to pick the over you would have to assume they will come back at 100% form and help put pts up. Today the under would probably be the way to go, but i'm nothing special when it comes to capping just my 2 cents since nobody else has said anything. Puckit seems to be the resident pit guy though so he may have a better answer then me if you post your question in his thread, IDK how much he lurks the other forums other then his regulars.
    I have both Malkin and Letang out for Sunday!