jonny2k4
    jonny2k4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4208

Follow My NHL Home Team Chase! Starting 3/24 Let's Go!!!

I've been doing Home team chases when NHL teams are home 3 or 4 times in a row since 3/13. As of today the Chase is 15-0 with the Dallas Stars leading 4-1 going into the third period tonight in round A of a home chase which would add up to 16-0. There are still three home team chases open, Islanders in Round D vs the Panthers tomorrow, Hurricanes going into Round C on 3/26 vs the Jets and Dallas opening a Round A Tonight.

I also did a back check on it from the beginning of this season and the Panthers were involved in two chase losses, however they lost a one goal game to the Canadians which I'm thinking they were a home underdog which would of made the series a win if you bet the puck line. I only tracked games won and not the puck line, and the other loss was the Blues losing four straight at home. That would put the system at two losses for this year, not sure of the Unit thing on the two losses but those losses could of put a hurting on the chases but it looks like it rebounded well so far. That was the back log for this season on the losses the wins were over 30 I believe, i'm going to recheck that now. Here are my stats since the 13th of March. I'll track it the rest of the way this season and see how it does and also post the games I'll be playing, wish me luck. As you know nothing is guaranteed, I'll probably suffer my first loss tomorrow since I made this post go live... lol .

As you know as from other chases on these forums you have to bet what you want to win in each round plus the loss from the previous round. Hopefully it won't be too many series going deep into rounds. I would also recommend to play the series you like look ahead into the chase and not play every chase.

There are 30 More Home team Chases Left this season!

Series Wins Since 3/13 (15-0)

Western Conference

Round A 6-4
    Round B 1-3
    Round C 2-1
    Round D 1-0

Eastern Conference

Round A 2-5
    Round B 2-3
    Round C 1-1 (One Open Series) Hurricanes vs Jets 3/26
    Round D 0-0 (One Open Series) Islanders vs Panthers 3/24

Plays for 3/24

Penguins Round A
    Islanders Round D

jonny2k4

just did a back check again,,, jets lost a three game home stand too.. so system for the year is 62-3 or 61 - 4 if you count the Panthers loss to Canadians looking only at the winners and not P/L

jonny2k4

Series Wins Since 3/13 (18-0)

Western Conference

Round A 7-4
    Round B 1-3
    Round C 2-1
    Round D 1-0

Eastern Conference

Round A 3-5
    Round B 2-3
    Round D 1-0

Plays for 3/25

Blackhawks (Round A)

jonny2k4

Series Wins Since 3/13 (18-0)

Western Conference

Round A 7-5
    Round B 1-3
    Round C 2-1
    Round D 1-0

Eastern Conference

Round A 3-5
    Round B 2-3
    Round D 1-0

3/25

Blackhawks (Round A) LOSS Plays for 3/26 Blackhawks (Round B) Carolina (Round C) Tampa Bay (Round A)