bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Is 5Dimes going under?

They have had their site down and come back online multiple times the last few days. I saw people on here today say it was down this morning then came back up around 8:59. When I looked around 9:30 it was down and then it was back up a little after 10. When the site came back online, I looked and saw that they had posted lines (spread and moneyline) for all the NCAA first and second round games. They told me over the phone that the area had had multiple power outages.

I think it is one of 3 things: 1.) They want to slow down the volume on NCAA tournament and spread the volume out how they see fit, 2.) There really has been MULTIPLE power outages EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past few days, or 3.) the book, this so-called well established book that has been around since the late 90's, is going under like a BetIslands or is about to be seized by the gambling-hating US of A.

My question is: do you think the power outages excuse is legit, or should people pull their money out and just stick to locals?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    They have had their site down and come back online multiple times the last few days. I saw people on here today say it was down this morning then came back up around 8:59. When I looked around 9:30 it was down and then it was back up a little after 10. When the site came back online, I looked and saw that they had posted lines (spread and moneyline) for all the NCAA first and second round games. They told me over the phone that the area had had multiple power outages.

I think it is one of 3 things: 1.) They want to slow down the volume on NCAA tournament and spread the volume out how they see fit, 2.) There really has been MULTIPLE power outages EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past few days, or 3.) the book, this so-called well established book that has been around since the late 90's, is going under like a BetIslands or is about to be seized by the gambling-hating US of A.

My question is: do you think the power outages excuse is legit, or should people pull their money out and just stick to locals?
    I live here in Costa Rica (where 5dimes is also located). We've been having internet issues for about the past 2 weeks. Relax.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I received two payouts last week for decent amounts. I gtd. that 5dimes is licking their chops right now, with the tourney on the horizon. Trust me, they don't want these poweroutages.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Yep just some site issues...not "going under" by any means

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

how many cans of food do you have leftover from December 21st?

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Lol at anybody who doesn't use Pinny. Get a fkn clue kids.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Lol at anybody who doesn't use Pinny. Get a fkn clue kids.
    Pinnacle Sports does not accept bets from the United States of America. Pinnacle Sports reserves the right to request proof of residence, perform checks to verify any information provided and refuse any application without further correspondence.

http://www.pinnaclesports.com/help/faqs

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

could be maintenence or they could be protecting themself against the market if sharp or peculiar action leaves them vulnerable on games.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    Pinnacle Sports does not accept bets from the United States of America. Pinnacle Sports reserves the right to request proof of residence, perform checks to verify any information provided and refuse any application without further correspondence.

http://www.pinnaclesports.com/help/faqs
    Don't even deal with him Puckit. He obviously knows everything.

NOT

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

#4) Same thing was happening this time last year.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Don't even deal with him Puckit. He obviously knows everything.

NOT
    Please inform me of what I don't know.

NittanyLionsFan

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  53.6 KB

Again, inform me of what I don't know.

and again, lol at anyone who doesn't use Pinny.

NittanyLionsFan

If you think you have to live abroad to bet at Pinnacle you are penetrating clueless. 100% penetrating clueless.

ChicagoBlackhawk
    ChicagoBlackhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

lol @ anyone who listens to this guy
    the last time he posted he said anyone not betting Florida panthers over Boston Bruins was a idiot for not taking the value lol. yeah classic

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

So you made up some shit about moving to mexico so you can use pinny?

I guess you've never taken a payout huh.

ChicagoBlackhawk

I guess you've never taken a payout huh

with his picks of wild over chicago and panthers over bruins who needs payouts??

NittanyLionsFan

I guess you've never taken a payout huh.
    ....what?

NittanyLionsFan

I never made up anything to Pinnacle.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

So you now live in Mexico?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

I'm still waiting for him to explain to me how Florida is a better team than Boston (and I hate Boston), funny how that thread mysteriously died after the Bruins pounding. Here's a link that might come in handy:

http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friend.../dp/0671027034

ChicagoBlackhawk

Nitt only returns to the forums after his 1 win after 25 losses comes in. he is one of the worst nhl bettors I have ever seen. I would put money up Nit doesn't even watch hockey

abzflabz
    abzflabz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

he moved to mexico so he can open a pinny account. Thats dedication.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by abzflabz View Post
    he moved to mexico so he can open a pinny account. Thats dedication.
    No, that's not why I moved to Mexico. But I'm glad you think you know so much about me.

NittanyLionsFan

So you now live in Mexico?
    No, I don't live in Mexico currently. I'm likely going back in about a week for a couple months though. But that has nothing to do with it.

I have plenty of friends who live in the US, have never moved abroad, and play on Stars/FTP every day. Some of them might also bet on Pinny. It's not impossible to have and use your Pinny/Stars/FTP/Party etc. accounts if you live in the US. Use your brain buddy, you claim to be some intelligent person so I have no idea why you're acting like it's so impossible to do so.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

I have plenty of friends who live in the US
    Name three, win valuable prizes.
    Points Awarded:

I/O gave stevenash 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

If you think you have to live abroad to bet at Pinnacle you are penetrating clueless. 100% penetrating clueless.
    Meatball alert.

Mitchthecrane
    Mitchthecrane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

This entire thread needs to just be deleted.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila