PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wtfkevo View Post
    How exactly? I can say dumb sh*t too without any facts or reasoning. Instead of blurting out your first thought, show some intelligence and explain
    Don't pay attention to this asshole. He's a fukkin idiot.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Because I didn't post tonight's useless stats I can't post stats correctly?

Fukk you're funny, kiddo. When all else fails play dumb and back out. Your shitty teams problem is their defense and Luke has horrible stats. Keep thinking he is amazing. He is dog shit like the rest of the Flyers.
    My shitty team would fukkin bury your shit squad any day of the week.

You are a clueless nitwit. That's a fact.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Talk about stats, post a post about his stats but when kindl has better stats he couldn't suck Luke's rooster. Squirt, you're something else.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    My shitty team would fukkin bury your shit squad any day of the week.

You are a clueless nitwit. That's a fact.
    Last in the East practically? keep trying, sport. You're buried just like you're shit squad.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Talk about stats, post a post about his stats but when kindl has better stats he couldn't suck Luke's rooster. Squirt, you're something else.
    Jakub Kindl has exactly 2 more points than Luke does this year. 11 to 9. Luke has 101 more hits and 46 more blocked shots. Plus, Kindl is nowhere near as good defensively as Luke is.

You are a fukking nitwit and I'm tired of talking to nitwits.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Last in the East practically? keep trying, sport. You're buried just like you're shit squad.
    Wings are in 7th and are getting beat tonight by a team that's 12th in the conference.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Wings are in 7th and are getting beat tonight by a team that's 12th in the conference.
    I'm also not saying guys are monsters or fluffing the nuts of third line porous defenseman with 3 goals and 6 assists. They have made the playoffs every year you've been alive and won 4 cups in 11 years. 97 98 02 08. I've seen them all. Im sure a down year may be in store after losing one of thw best defensemen to ever play the game. What has your shit team done? Won a few divisions, choked on Detroit and Blackhawk rooster. Thank you, come again.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

I'm also not saying guys are monsters or fluffing the nuts of third line porous defenseman with 3 goals and 6 assists. They have made the playoffs every year you've been alive and won 4 cups in 11 years. 97 98 02 08. I've seen them all. Im sure a down year may be in store after losing one of thw best defensemen to ever play the game. What has your shit team done? Won a few divisions, choked on Detroit and Blackhawk rooster. Thank you, come again.
    Sukk a dikk. Wings have the same consecutive playoff appearance streak as the Flyers do.

The Flyers are going to make the playoffs this year despite losing our ENTIRE DEFENSE CORPS from last year to injuries.

We lost Pronger, Meszaros, Grossmann, Bourdon, Walker, Lilja, Coburn, and now tonight Timonen.

See if your shit team can overcome losing their entire defense and still make the playoffs dikkhead.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Sukk a dikk. Wings have the same consecutive playoff appearance streak as the Flyers do.

The Flyers are going to make the playoffs this year despite losing our ENTIRE DEFENSE CORPS from last year to injuries.

We lost Pronger, Meszaros, Grossmann, Bourdon, Walker, Lilja, Coburn, and now tonight Timonen.

See if your shit team can overcome losing their entire defense and still make the playoffs dikkhead.

Fukk your mother kid. Its been 21 years since Detroit didn't make the playoffs. Been 5 for Flyers.

Detroit has been buried with defense too. Lidstrom, Stuart both gone. Every defensemen has been out this year besides Kronwall.

Let me help you with properly posting stats...

Fellate a horse rooster, kiddo.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Fukk your mother kid. Its been 21 years since Detroit didn't make the playoffs. Been 5 for Flyers.

Detroit has been buried with defense too. Lidstrom, Stuart both gone. Every defensemen has been out this year besides Kronwall.

From Wiki:

1967–82: The "Dead Wings" era

Only a year after making the Finals, the Red Wings finished a distant fifth, 24 points out of the playoffs. It was the beginning of a slump from which they would not emerge for almost 20 years. Between 1967 and 1983, Detroit only made the playoffs twice, winning one series. From 1968 to 1982, the Wings had 14 head coaches (not counting interim coaches), with none lasting more than three seasons. In contrast, their first six full-time coaches – Art Duncan, Adams, Ivan, Jimmy Skinner and Abel – covered a 42–year period. During this dark era in franchise history, the team was derisively known as the "Dead Wings"[15] or "Dead Things".
    One factor in the Red Wings' decline was the end of the old "development" system, which allowed Adams to get young prospects to commit to playing for Detroit as early as their 16th birthday. Another factor was Ned Harkness, who was hired as coach in 1970 and was promoted to general manager midway through the season. A successful college hockey coach, Harkness tried to force his two-way style of play on a veteran Red Wings team resistant to change. The Wings chafed under his rule in which he demanded short hair, no smoking, and put other rules in place regarding drinking and phone calls.[16] Harkness was forced to resign in 1973 ending the period colloquially referred to as, "Darkness with Harkness."
    In the "expansion season" of 1967–68, the Red Wings also acquired longtime star left-winger Frank Mahovlich from the defending Cup champs in Toronto. Mahovlich would go on a line with Howe and Delvecchio, and in 1968–69, he scored a career-high 49 goals and had two All-Star seasons in Detroit.
    But this could not last. Mahovlich was traded to Montreal in 1970, and Howe retired after the 1970–71 season. Howe returned to pro hockey shortly after to play with his two sons Mark and Marty Howe (Mark would later join the Red Wings at the end of his career) in the upstart World Hockey Association in 1972. Through the decade, with Mickey Redmond having two 50–goal seasons and Marcel Dionne starting to reach his prime (which he did not attain until he was traded to the Los Angeles Kings), a lack of defensive and goaltending ability continually hampered the Wings.

Interior of the Joe Louis Arena, where the Red Wings have played at home since 1979, when they left the Detroit Olympia.

During 1979–80, the Wings left the Olympia for Joe Louis Arena. In 1982, after 50 years of family ownership, Bruce Norris sold the Red Wings to Mike Ilitch, founder of Little Caesars Pizza.

Fukk Your mother and death to your father bitch.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-26-15 at 02:25 PM. Reason: image does not exist

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Dont bother .. He's a "know it all" on here

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Dont bother .. He's a "know it all" on here
    You don't know shit. You pick a winner once a decade. Fukkin air bettor.

You mad bro

You don't know shit. You pick a winner once a decade. Fukkin air bettor.
    Im fckn w u dicckhead .. Im one of the only guys on here who actually respects you .. But go fck yourself now

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Im fckn w u dicckhead .. Im one of the only guys on here who actually respects you .. But go fck yourself now

You mad bro

Cant take a joke smh .. Its the Internet dude .. Cant take shit seriously especially on sbr

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Cant take a joke smh .. Its the Internet dude .. Cant take shit seriously especially on sbr
    Dude I'm laughing.

You mad bro

Dude I'm laughing.
    I'm a ranger fan .. And im not laughing .. But its great spanking Pitt for a change

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

I'm a ranger fan .. And im not laughing .. But its great spanking Pitt for a change
    Like what the Rangers did on deadline day. Pittsburgh has all the pressure on them this year. If they don't win it, it will go down as one of the biggest choke jobs ever.

You mad bro

Like what the Rangers did on deadline day. Pittsburgh has all the pressure on them this year. If they don't win it, it will go down as one of the biggest choke jobs ever.
    Fck them

But i dont see them losing

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Fck them

But i dont see them losing
    They need to avoid the Flyers at all costs.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Shenn can hit, but he's a turnover machine. He's a 2nd or 3rd defensive pairing at best.
    I'd rather have JVR back
    Due to multiple injury's Sheen has gotten more ice time then he deserves

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Shenn can hit, but he's a turnover machine. He's a 2nd or 3rd defensive pairing at best.
    I'd rather have JVR back
    Due to multiple injury's Sheen has gotten more ice time then he deserves
    He's a 1st pairing shutdown defenseman.

He's been 1st pair all year. His offense is lacking because he gets no time on the power play but that will come eventually.

His offense is actually underrated. His shot is underrated, he has a booming slap shot and a deceptive wrister.

First 12