ChicagoBlackhawk
    ChicagoBlackhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

this guy is more buried than Chris Benoit

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Huckleberry, i am a numbers guy. Cheated my way through college and admittedly don't know much about or care much about grammar/proper English. You know exactly what I meant so what is the point of correcting my English for one simple mistake? Dumbass.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoBlackhawk View Post
    he just likes to stir the pot. at least he keeps this place intereseting haha

NittanyLionsFan

Yea man I'm totally broke. Fact is, and even the SBR clowns who don't like me would probably all agree, is that you're the one who sounds like more of an idiot here. You probably have less money than I lost on the last 2 blackhawks games alone. You probably don't even bet on Chicago like you claim. You're some lonely loser hawks homer who likes to come on here and brag about your teams record. You're gonna be really sad this summer when a more superior team rips them a new one.

Now go ahead, ignore everything I just said that you know is true and just make a simple 1 sentence response to my last claim about how the hawks are obviously the best blah blah blah.

Get a life loser.

ChicagoBlackhawk

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Yea man I'm totally broke. Fact is, and even the SBR clowns who don't like me would probably all agree, is that you're the one who sounds like more of an idiot here. You probably have less money than I lost on the last 2 blackhawks games alone. You probably don't even bet on Chicago like you claim. You're some lonely loser hawks homer who likes to come on here and brag about your teams record. You're gonna be really sad this summer when a more superior team rips them a new one.

Now go ahead, ignore everything I just said that you know is true and just make a simple 1 sentence response to my last claim about how the hawks are obviously the best blah blah blah.

Get a life loser.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get a life loser.
    congrats on losing more money than we have in our gambling accounts. sounds like you're using your ample amounts of cash wisely.

ChicagoBlackhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    congrats on losing more money than we have in our gambling accounts. sounds like you're using your ample amounts of cash wisely.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Quote Originally Posted by kingofhoarbags View Post
    I will keep riding the Blackhawks $ all the way until they lose.
    Smart man

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

NittanyLionsFan, you saying that -130 on the Blackhawks isn't value is hilarious. Sure they could lose tonight, but -140 (what it is now at 5Dimes) for the whole game (not just first 60 minutes) to bet on a 21-0-3 team against a 8-10-4 team, is a f.u.c.k.i.n.g. giftcfrom a value perspective, if you are such a numbers guy. The blackhawks only struggle is that they have a ton of penalties every game, they are sick besides that. I bet you are the same type of guy who would take the Heat tonight at -1250 for ML, because Lebron is "so sick". In hockey if you take a night off during a particular game, like b-ball teams do frequency, you will get blown out and laughed off the ice. Because hockey, like football, is a man's game. Blackhawks at -140 not being value? Get a clue, pal.

ChicagoBlackhawk

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    NittanyLionsFan, you saying that -130 on the Blackhawks isn't value is hilarious. Sure they could lose tonight, but -140 (what it is now at 5Dimes) for the whole game (not just first 60 minutes) to bet on a 21-0-3 team against a 8-10-4 team, is a f.u.c.k.i.n.g. giftcfrom a value perspective, if you are such a numbers guy. The blackhawks only struggle is that they have a ton of penalties every game, they are sick besides that. I bet you are the same type of guy who would take the Heat tonight at -1250 for ML, because Lebron is "so sick". In hockey if you take a night off during a particular game, like b-ball teams do frequency, you will get blown out and laughed off the ice. Because hockey, like football, is a man's game. Blackhawks at -140 not being value? Get a clue, pal.

exactly what you said. NittanyLionsFan is buried in hockey and can't help himself

NittanyLionsFan

Your post makes no sense. No I wouldn't take the Heat ML. What does that have to do with this game? And yeah I am a numbers guy, I have a bachelors degree in actuarial science and a masters in mathematics in finance. Need some proof? Lemme know gimp.

And yeah you're totally right dude there's automatic value in a -130 or -140 when one team is 20-0-3 and the other is 7-8-9 or whatever the avs record is. Good thing the lines makers missed that one! You gottem good!

NittanyLionsFan

Can't wait til the Blackhawks win tonight and I profit. It'll be awesome because ChicagoHawkHomer will come tell me I lost money.

ChicagoBlackhawk

Huckleberry, i am a numbers guy. Cheated my way through college and admittedly don't know much about or care much about grammar/proper English. You know exactly what I meant so what is the point of correcting my English for one simple mistake? Dumbass.
    oh do tell us more about your wonderful education.

ChicagoBlackhawk

Can't wait til the Blackhawks win tonight and I profit. It'll be awesome because ChicagoHawkHomer will come tell me I lost money.
    so what did you do put 1 million on avs +1.5??? love how you have no bets for tonight cuz ur done losing now.
    and no, ill let u rest, I think we all let you have it enough for how much u lost trying to fade the hawks this week alone

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Actuarial Science? I wonder what the risk is of you looking even more like a jackass then you already do.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Wow yes huge air bets are impressive

NittanyLionsFan

Actuarial Science? I wonder what the risk is of you looking even more like a jackass then you already do.
    What the hell does risk have to do with act sci? And what does either of those two things have to do with what someone looks like?

NittanyLionsFan

so what did you do put 1 million on avs +1.5??? love how you have no bets for tonight cuz ur done losing now.
    and no, ill let u rest, I think we all let you have it enough for how much u lost trying to fade the hawks this week alone
    I have plenty on the game tonight but no not a million on the PL. And I have the ML. Dumbass.

How much do you have on the game? Why don't you share that? Because you're a broke loser hawks homer?

NittanyLionsFan

The biggest sweat I have tonight is on this Winnipeg game anyways. I didn't bet it though. But considering how much I have on that could really care less how the Chicago game goes.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Wow yes huge air bets are impressive
    The bets I have on the avalanche aren't "huge" by anyone's definition. And what is an air bet? Because I have no idea what that means.

ChicagoBlackhawk

this guy is more buried than chris benoit. dont pay any attention to the clown

NittanyLionsFan

Lol that's all you have to say. You won't answer any questions or say anything else becaus you know I'm right. Have fun being a broke loser and pretending to bet on games while living paycheck to paycheck. =)

ChicagoBlackhawk

its all I have to say because its the truth.
    and I don't need to put up 1k on the hawks a game to make plenty of money on them lol.
    you losing on the wild and now the avs twice and claiming they are good bets after you lose is the funniest part of this site.

flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

ok jerry sandusky you are right. you posted the tickets you played and then claim days after you had the PL on the opponents.
    hey no pennstate jokes, bro! we are on to better things.. but seriously i agree. nittanylionsfan ive seen your posts about fading the hawks and each time you lose. the most recent one i recall was well over 2k - how can you keep claiming youre winning? just admit the hawks are doing their thing. im starting to think you might be a philly fan who cant get over 2010.

good luck to both of you - love penn state as an alum and i live in chicago / bleed the sports here.

lets just all be friends

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

AHAHAHAHA owned

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    AHAHAHAHA owned
    See, it's posts like this that make some of you people look like complete idiots. Even if the Blackhawks won the game 7-0 it wouldn't make me "owned". But it's not even like you post this after a 7-0 score come full time. You post it after one goal is scored.

I'm making my final post on this situation here in about 5 minutes. Finally got back to the US and on a computer, and it's easy for me to do now since I'm not typing on an iPad. Have fun sweating your beyond overrated Hawks the rest of the season losers.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

World doesn't revolve around u.. That post was toward colorados defence .. But okay? Idiot penetrate off

NittanyLionsFan

This is, more or less, my final post on this entire situation. This loser in the quoted post has blown it way out of proportion and I'm guilty for feeding into his dumbassery. I should have started ignoring him long ago. Clearly he just wants attention.

This whole thing started from me posting about the Wild game, and then the first Avs game. I said in posts before that MN game ever started that I'm up a bunch of money fading the Hawks this season, which I was and still am even after the two losses. It's obvious how I'd be up money doing so, so I don't even need to state how and I'm not going to. If someone really can't figure that out they shouldn't be betting on hockey.

I never posted a ticket for attention at all either. Someone said something to me like "Get real, you don't actually put a single dollar against this team" and I said "actually i have X amount so far and will put more tomorrow, but whatever you want to believe." Then this 'ChicagoBlackhawk' guy who has turned out to be quite the moron/loser asked me for a picture of the ticket. I then provided him the picture.

Then there's the other dumbass angle he has on the whole situation where because $4500 is more than likely more money than his dumbass has to his name, it must be all of my money too and now I'm broke. He also acts as if Blackhawks games are the only sports games I have money on. Nothing he says makes sense. I post as many of my plays in my thread as I can. I am also a bookie and have money on other games too so what I personally bet in terms of me making plays is not necessarily what I am sweating the most that day and they definitely don't determine whether I'm up or down money for the day. I've made plenty of money betting against Chicago this season, whether anyone here believes that to be true, or possible (which isn't debatable but some act like it is), is up to them.

There's also plenty of people here I get along with just fine, so not sure why I've spent so much time in this thread with these losers who don't understand value and are results oriented, 18-24 year old retards. And if they are actually older than that I feel sorry for them and wish them better in life.

The one person ITT I've argued with a lot who I don't actually think is a moron is PuckIt. I think he actually knows what he's doing but I also think he's a little too confident. Posting his opinions in a service thread as if he's some hockey God is a bit dumb imo. But I'm more so talking about these idiots who are Blackhawk homers or just haters who probably wish they had money to bet on games and aren't even betting, and are living at home with their parents beating their dick every night.

Have fun with this 1-0 lead you have going into the 2nd period, the game is obviously over, no reason to watch the rest of the game since I've been officially "HAHAHAHAH OWNED" by this 1 goal lead.

flabrah5

I honestly am high as shit and frightened by how many words you just wrote. its really not that big of a deal. everyone needs to chill out, bring good vibes, share the karma, and win.

once again, lets just be friends
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TankHankerous

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

dun dun dun dun dun HEY!!!! (avalanche goal song)

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    I honestly am high as shit and frightened by how many words you just wrote. its really not that big of a deal. everyone needs to chill out, bring good vibes, share the karma, and win.

once again, lets just be friends
    Any pennstater is a friend in my book. I don't talk about PSU much here but on twitter (@bmifsud) I do. One sport I don't really care about/talk about though is the football (American football) team. More so enjoy the WBB, MBB, womens field hockey, wrestling, etc. Mostly a school-spirit kinda guy with most those teams though but I do actually watch them...just don't study/get too emotionally invested in the games. But I'm def a fan. As far as WBB and MBB go though, I'm pretty die-hard. Just can't make myself care about an American football team, the sport is just garbage IMO.

Anyways cheers mate and go state!

flabrah5

this is a big test. if the hawks come out and win this game ill be speechless.

Lets go Hawks!

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is, more or less, my final post on this entire situation. This loser in the quoted post has blown it way out of proportion and I'm guilty for feeding into his dumbassery. I should have started ignoring him long ago. Clearly he just wants attention.

This whole thing started from me posting about the Wild game, and then the first Avs game. I said in posts before that MN game ever started that I'm up a bunch of money fading the Hawks this season, which I was and still am even after the two losses. It's obvious how I'd be up money doing so, so I don't even need to state how and I'm not going to. If someone really can't figure that out they shouldn't be betting on hockey.

I never posted a ticket for attention at all either. Someone said something to me like "Get real, you don't actually put a single dollar against this team" and I said "actually i have X amount so far and will put more tomorrow, but whatever you want to believe." Then this 'ChicagoBlackhawk' guy who has turned out to be quite the moron/loser asked me for a picture of the ticket. I then provided him the picture.

Then there's the other dumbass angle he has on the whole situation where because $4500 is more than likely more money than his dumbass has to his name, it must be all of my money too and now I'm broke. He also acts as if Blackhawks games are the only sports games I have money on. Nothing he says makes sense. I post as many of my plays in my thread as I can. I am also a bookie and have money on other games too so what I personally bet in terms of me making plays is not necessarily what I am sweating the most that day and they definitely don't determine whether I'm up or down money for the day. I've made plenty of money betting against Chicago this season, whether anyone here believes that to be true, or possible (which isn't debatable but some act like it is), is up to them.

There's also plenty of people here I get along with just fine, so not sure why I've spent so much time in this thread with these losers who don't understand value and are results oriented, 18-24 year old retards. And if they are actually older than that I feel sorry for them and wish them better in life.

The one person ITT I've argued with a lot who I don't actually think is a moron is PuckIt. I think he actually knows what he's doing but I also think he's a little too confident. Posting his opinions in a service thread as if he's some hockey God is a bit dumb imo. But I'm more so talking about these idiots who are Blackhawk homers or just haters who probably wish they had money to bet on games and aren't even betting, and are living at home with their parents beating their dick every night.

Have fun with this 1-0 lead you have going into the 2nd period, the game is obviously over, no reason to watch the rest of the game since I've been officially "HAHAHAHAH OWNED" by this 1 goal lead.
    we get it. you never lose.

... and you need to get a life

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    we get it. you never lose.

... and you need to get a life
    Pretty sure I've never said that. I'm actually stuck about 7k today.

NittanyLionsFan

And if Anaheim wins its gonna be more

First 123 Last