NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Wild vs Blackhawks

Anybody not pounding the living shit out of Minnesota in this spot hates money.

ChicagoBlackhawk
    ChicagoBlackhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

So how much money do you have to put up to cover the losses fading the hawks this past week?

for sure you put up a ton on the Wings based on how sour you sounded after
    im sure it goes past that, to the Columbus game and maybe even St Louis and farther.

is your theory that if you are incorrect 19 times, this times gotta go your way?

ChicagoBlackhawk

also forgot to mention you are the same guy who said the hawks aren't even top 3 in the west let alone best in the league. you sir are incorrect

NittanyLionsFan

Um. First of all I'm up a shitload of money betting against the Blackhawks this year. The wings game the other day yes I had Detroit and I broke even. And I have plenty to put on them. So far have 1k at +170, 1k at +188 and 500 at +175. And probably more tomorrow.

NittanyLionsFan

Quite hilarious how this scumbag Blackhawks homer thinks his team is so great. I really, really cannot wait to hear from you after your team is demolished in a 7 game series. What's your excuse gonna be?

ChicagoBlackhawk

noooooo. just give me the dang $2500.
    you just toasted that money.

ChicagoBlackhawk

so you think the hawks are bad? lucky? what?

cant comprehend what side your on. You prolly just lost a ton fading the hawks lol. its ok alot of people still haven't learned.

NittanyLionsFan

They're definitely not an elite team. Do you realize you're clearly a Chicago homer with a biased opinion? I played hockey and coached hockey for a living at the highest level in this country buddy. Take some advice from someone who knows what they are talking about...this Blackhawks team is nothing special. They're an average playoff team that isn't built to win series. Expect to be very disappointed this summer.

NittanyLionsFan

No, I didn't lose a ton. I already told you I'm up heaps betting against those scrubs.

ChicagoBlackhawk

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    They're definitely not an elite team. Do you realize you're clearly a Chicago homer with a biased opinion? I played hockey and coached hockey for a living at the highest level in this country buddy. Take some advice from someone who knows what they are talking about...this Blackhawks team is nothing special. They're an average playoff team that isn't built to win series. Expect to be very disappointed this summer.

yeah im sure the NHL was steps away for you until you got injured right?? anyone who has to make this kind of statement on a betting forum is obviously very cool.
    Can't wait till tomorrow to prove ya wrong

ChicagoBlackhawk

No, I didn't lose a ton. I already told you I'm up heaps betting against those scrubs.
    please tell us more how your up heaps betting against a team that is 19-0-3.........

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoBlackhawk View Post
    yeah im sure the NHL was steps away for you until you got injured right?? anyone who has to make this kind of statement on a betting forum is obviously very cool.
    Can't wait till tomorrow to prove ya wrong
    To prove me wrong? LOL. That post right there IS proof that you don't know how the penetrate this stuff works. At all.

You think that if the Hawks win tomorrow that proves me wrong? If the Hawks win tomorrow, the Wild +170 to +180 was still a hell of a play. The outcome of the game doesn't mean anything, you idiot. How much are you down betting hockey this year?

ChicagoBlackhawk

so now its IF the hawks win tomorrow, your bet was still a hell of a play. few hours ago you were calling anyone who put money on the hawks a flippin idiot.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lions fan I dont know how you can say the Hawks are a bad team. You can say they are gonna lose in a 7 game series this year all you want, but the fact is they are 19-0-3 and are on fire. As of right now you are wrong, it's not the playoffs and unless you have a crystal ball in front of you this Hawks guy makes better points than you do. You may know a lot about hockey but after reading both sides, Hawks guy is stating how good the Hawks are (which they are, they are 19-0-3) on the other hand you are saying they are not that good (what are you basing that on? your hockey knowledge?) and also saying the Hawks will lose in a 7 game series...also what are you basing that on? It's clear you have a hatrid for the Hawks but none of your points are valid.
    Points Awarded:

ChicagoBlackhawk gave dmiles1021 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChicagoBlackhawk

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

this guy just likes to stir shyt up. don't pay him any attention and he'll go back to the penn state showers and shut up

NittanyLionsFan

so now its IF the hawks win tomorrow, your bet was still a hell of a play. few hours ago you were calling anyone who put money on the hawks a flippin idiot.
    Yes, that's true. Plenty of -EV plays win every day. What's your point?

If you open shove 83o for 143bbs and win a huge pot does that mean it was correct? Fkn idiot.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Playing/coaching doesn't correlate into being a winning gambler....

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Do not mess with Lions fan, he is crazy. He is the only known poster to voluntarily post an image of his driver's license on SBR just to prove that he is not as short as someone claimed.

Brandon from NJ can have my lunch money.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Hawks lose today. The Wild plays them tough all BlackCok fans are talkin mad shit like they already won the cup. We know how that goes.

ChicagoBlackhawk

Nittany Lions fan this is you right?

mifsud.jpg

you never played hockey at any high level with those lbs.

ChicagoBlackhawk

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Do not mess with Lions fan, he is crazy. He is the only known poster to voluntarily post an image of his driver's license on SBR just to prove that he is not as short as someone claimed.

Brandon from NJ can have my lunch money.

yea he is a loser ass poker player who thinks he knows everything about hockey. in reality he is in vegas just betting on E.J. Hradek's pix on NHL Live lol. says he plays high level hockey. this is his picture from the wsop, you can decide if this guy was just steps away from the NHL lol.

mifsud.jpg

riffraff24

yea he is a loser ass poker player who thinks he knows everything about hockey. in reality he is in vegas just betting on E.J. Hradek's pix on NHL Live lol. says he plays high level hockey. this is his picture from the wsop, you can decide if this guy was just steps away from the NHL lol.

mifsud.jpg
    Isn't he Goldberg the goalie?

ChicagoBlackhawk

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Isn't he Goldberg the goalie?
    lol its pretty funny that nittany will respond to everything and anything but the picture he will not say a word. damn funny. oh yeah and go hawks!!

Apex Predator
    Apex Predator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Chicago ... maybe he played and coached at the highest level at his local rink ?!?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChicagoBlackhawk

riffraff24

Why are we talking about playing at a high level? We are all on the internet on a sports gambling forum. I played baseball at LB state but that gives me no edge in gambling.

swissmix19
    swissmix19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

haha fukkin chris benoit...yuck

NittanyLionsFan

Lol at calling me a poker player. Furthest thing from. I might spend a total of 20 hours a year playing poker.

NittanyLionsFan

And as I stated in another thread to your dumbass already...that was either 08 or 09 summer and I weighed about 150-155. So not sure what "lbs" you're talking about. Not claiming I'm in shape nowadays at all, definitely not. But back then I was the opposite of fat/overweight.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just bet the Hawks -1

It's not gonna happen this game. It'll be Colorado.

Bol Gents

ChicagoBlackhawk

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Why are we talking about playing at a high level? We are all on the internet on a sports gambling forum. I played baseball at LB state but that gives me no edge in gambling.
    he thinks that him stating he played high level hockey has bearing in a sports gambling forum. hes a loser in vegas after he loses his 5k tonight fading the hawks you will see

NittanyLionsFan

Seriously doubt ill ever be down money in Vegas, but okay champ. Keep acting like your team isn't less likely to win than the Nuggets, a 4.5pt road favorite tonight. Last time I checked -167 teams are less likely to win than -175 teams. But whatever you say. Good luck to your superhero Blackhawks, they will need it.

NittanyLionsFan

I love how he keeps acting like it'll matter if the Hawks win, lol. That actually makes me want them to win in a way so I can come back for the comedy.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

well damn if nittany thinks they are so bad .they got to be the best undefeated team in hockey.sounds like another guy who has had his ass handed to him when he bets against the hawks
    Nomination(s):

ChicagoBlackhawk

he claims to have made tons fading the hawks. i asked him how he made money fading a 19-0-3 team and he has yet to answer. his best try to answer me was I think I made money on this game...etc..

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

no way now hes talking thru his ass.impossible betting against a team that hasnt lost and hes winning,maybe he needs to stop inhaling

12 Last