SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jimmy the Moose: Take Toronto vs Atlanta

Take Toronto vs Atlanta

Game Time: 12/5/2006 7:30:00 PM

By: Jimmy the Moose

The Maple Leafs will be looking for revenge tonight in Toronto when they host the Atlanta Thrashers in NHL action.

The Leafs will look for revenge tonight after a 5-0 loss to the Thrashers on Thursday Night. Prior to that loss to Atlanta the Leafs had won eight straight over the Thrashers overall, and six straight on home ice.

Atlanta (17-7-4) blanked Toronto last week 5-0, using a hat trick from Marian Hossa, four assists from Slava Kozlov and 36 saves from goalie Kari Lehtonen in that home triumph. Hossa leads the Thrashers with 39 points and 20 goals on the season.

The Maple Leafs (13-10-5) are led by Darcy Tucker's 16 goals while Tomas Kaberle tops the points list with 25. Andrew Raycroft, 11-8 on the campaign, is the top Toronto goalie has a 90.1% save mark overall and a 2.88 GAA tally.

Toronto will look to end their four game losing streak and their 1-3 skid on home ice. Play on Toronto.

Play: Maple Leafs -1½
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 02:44 PM. Reason: link does not work

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think I will be able to play Toronto on the puck line.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree with Toronto being the right side of this game. I like the Thrashers ML in this game.