mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Thursday Night Pucks

I've been iceeeeeee cold in nhl this year... so probably nothing to see here but here are my thoughts, feel free to comment.

Leans:
    La kings -104 : I know la has been on the road for 3 straight but theyve had days off in there. Nashville on the other hand is coming off of a big road trip where they beat these kings, san Jose and the blues all on the road in a row at the end of a 7 game road trip. This is a letdown spot for sure. Team getting back after 3 "upsets" in a row and being on the road where they are used to that mentality and now return and can take a breath ans are facing a team that should be looking for revenge from a week ago. Preds also have to turn around and travel again on Saturday. I like kings in this spot.

Wild +105 : I like the wild in this spot to get back focused and play well at home verse a nucks squad that is coming off of 3 huge wins and 3 outta 4 ot/so games including the last 2. Also love the nucks being a public fab.. DG, what u think about this game?

Phoenix -110: I hope to find a better number but I love phoenix in this spot. Phoenix been at home for a few games and getting in a groove facing the hawks who are in another brutal spot playing their 6th road game in a little over a week and playing most of them to the wire including 4 straight ot/so games in their and most recently a huge win against arguably the other top team.

Other smaller leans:
    St Louis - like them to right the ship at home here. Little pricey tho.
    Florida
    Washington
    Winnipeg

Interesting games:
    Ny at ny kinda like islanders.
    Tb at devils - the lightening were a lot of ppls darlings to start the year but have lost 2 straight and now start a rough stretch with 3 road games in the next 4 days.

Thoughts?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i like the kings in this spot too. i watched the whole game the last time they played and the kings controlled the whole game and literally gottwice as many shots on goal (22-11) and the shootout went to the 8th round or something.

recap:
    http://kings.nhl.com/club/recap.htm?id=2012020099

have also been ice cold though

mlb

Lmao.... I played every one of my leans and the only winner I played 4x smaller then all others

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

kings outshooting predators 31-13. guess that doesn't matter

mlb

Unreal

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    Unreal
    That is tough night. Best of luck with your future bets.