Thursday plays

All juice but who cares

Winnipeg?
    Rangers?
    Minnesota?

Chung
    Chung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Maybe Rangers/Winnepeg one I'd take... but then again I prob won't take them tomorrow anyway.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chung View Post
    Maybe Rangers/Winnepeg one I'd take... but then again I prob won't take them tomorrow anyway.
    Looking to go large 2 K and get back this dough I got hosed on today.

I know it's a huge mistake and risk but I should get lucky

bigbuckthedon
    bigbuckthedon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

bet on calgary over colombus then

vaas187

Is kipper not out?

Chung
    Chung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    Looking to go large 2 K and get back this dough I got hosed on today.

I know it's a huge mistake and risk but I should get lucky
    Well Rangers, they're very solid whilst the Islanders are not, but I'd be wary of the Islanders ability to score quickly and sporadically. The Rangers have been playing well even if I bet against them with their last game. The islanders are an offensive team so if the Rangers aren't caught off guard, they should be able to net some good ones against the Islanders. Still pretty iffy though as both teams are on 2 game losing streaks and the Rangers sometimes have a hard time finding the net.

Winnipeg; I've never supported. They are semi-high scoring team, but get scored on all the time. Bad defense and worse Goaltending. They are not doing well this season and look to be similar to themselves last season. Good at home, but still only a little better than the BAD Colombus Blue Jackets. On the other hand, the Toronto Maple Leafs are GARBAGE, but they can get goals if they want to. I imagine a decently high scoring game with it being quite random, but the home advantage should be able to give them Just a bit of a boost, but still I'm not sure.

Minnesota Wild, should've been a great team this year. With some serious pickups this year(E.G. Parise), but clearly they haven't clicked. They have a ok record this year, but are not great... at all. The Canucks, put nicely by another member, "are the yankees of the NHL". They have an amazing team, but need to click before they start winning. They are a clearly defensive team, but have the ability to make amazing goals. I am just waiting for the Canucks to get in shape(With kesler and others to come back) I did watch the Canucks last game... and they played terribly... with a couple of nice goals and decent puck movement. This one is also going to be close, but In Form Canucks will usually beat the In Form Minnesota Wild. Interesting that neither is really In Form.

vaas187

I'm on Winnipeg more as a leaf fade...maybe Calgary?

Maybe nothing and cash out LOL

bigbuckthedon
    bigbuckthedon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Kipper is day to day.. i only say calgary cause ive watched there last two games and they are really starting to look like an offensive threat. iginla, cammalari, glencross, tanguay and hudler are all starting to mesh really well as proven in the last game stomping out detroit at home.. id look to see that carry on in colombus, not like colombus really has a crazy scoring threat anyways

vaas187

I see that...I liked Calgary in that spot too. Ill probably just go $500 on a two team parlay vs all in like an idiot

SCS
    SCS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

Blues -0.5

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

NY Islanders,caps, red wings,cbj,nucks- wilds under