Public buried tonight in hockey...w00t!

The public gets buried tonight....

gigicash
    gigicash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

: whatsup boondoggle ? not gigicash not tonight

BillPaxtonsGhost
    BillPaxtonsGhost's Avatar Become A Pro!

People were taking shots at anyone who said penguins tonight and they dominated, I even saw some threads where they were attempting a system play with the NYI +1 1/2 they got burned pretty bad, also anyone who bet against the leafs took a bath, Im going to say tonights SJ Vs CHI game will burn a few people too, Im going to go out on a lib and say SJ bounces back from last night and beats Chicago

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

La was the only
    Juice that paid and what I played large tonight. I knew Detroit sucked, Washington sucked. Pens would win, Tampa was a joke, too many people biting on phila, St. Louis was a surprise

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by gigicash View Post
    : whatsup boondoggle ? not gigicash not tonight
    Great! Keep winning the money! I'll be checking your thread!

I remember fall 2010...awesome hockey!

boondoggle

Quote Originally Posted by BillPaxtonsGhost View Post
    People were taking shots at anyone who said penguins tonight and they dominated, I even saw some threads where they were attempting a system play with the NYI +1 1/2 they got burned pretty bad, also anyone who bet against the leafs took a bath, Im going to say tonights SJ Vs CHI game will burn a few people too, Im going to go out on a lib and say SJ bounces back from last night and beats Chicago
    I agree...the pens were good money. I had their ML, TTo3.5, first to score, first to 3...the first to 3 was even money..lol....

However, I am on hawks tonight so I hope they can pull it out.

boondoggle

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    La was the only
    Juice that paid and what I played large tonight. I knew Detroit sucked, Washington sucked. Pens would win, Tampa was a joke, too many people biting on phila, St. Louis was a surprise
    That was a good call....normally I make a living off of betting against CBJ but could not pull trigger tonight. I only played Pens, Panthers and threw a little on the hawks....rest of card just seemed like upset city but I could not pull the trigger

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    That was a good call....normally I make a living off of betting against CBJ but could not pull trigger tonight. I only played Pens, Panthers and threw a little on the hawks....rest of card just seemed like upset city but I could not pull the trigger
    i had winnipeg personally, tight game, peg was due for home win

under in SJS and over in FLA.WPG burned