bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope the flames bus goes off a cliff in flames

bigest joke of a loss i have ever taken.not to mention i am 0-7 on shootouts this year.Anyone who bet hawks is a square retard that should suk emerys johnson .
    Last edited by bruins35; 02-03-13 at 12:18 AM.

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

pretty pathetic when u take lead with 35 seconds to go then blow it at home with 3 seconds to go

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by jetsjets1028 View Post
    pretty pathetic when u take lead with 35 seconds to go then blow it at home with 3 seconds to go
    the hawks were so gased this game after playing back 2 back on the road higher altitude and every thing they couldnt skate,looked like statues out there and calgary still lost the game.I see all these clowns all over the forum saying hawks is the play like get bent you inbred fuks

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahahha

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Flames are not a good team as indicated tonight. They dominated badly (35+ shots) on a rusty backup who hadn't played all year and still couldn't win. I passed on the game as it was a bad spot for the Hawks and I know how brutal the Flames are. Played out about how I expected it too. One team that knows how to win against a team who knows how to lose. Hawks held on all game long and then got lucky at the end.

Sick fcukin' loss for you though sir

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Flames are not a good team as indicated tonight. They dominated badly (35+ shots) on a rusty backup who hadn't played all year and still couldn't win. I passed on the game as it was a bad spot for the Hawks and I know how brutal the Flames are. Played out about how I expected it too. One team that knows how to win against a team who knows how to lose. Hawks held on all game long and then got lucky at the end.

Sick fcukin' loss for you though sir
    sick loss is a under statement . the flames hit 10 goal posts and missed a few break aways missed 20 open nets and went 0 for 10 on powerplay and let a goal in with 2 seconds left.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    the hawks were so gased this game after playing back 2 back on the road higher altitude and every thing they couldnt skate,looked like statues out there and calgary still lost the game.I see all these clowns all over the forum saying hawks is the play like get bent you inbred fuks

Have you watched any Lames games???Chicago was an auto bet.lol

Th blackhawks looked like a bunch of sheep lost in a volkswagon bug and still won!

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

I was on the flamers too. Bad beat but this thread made my night. this is comedy gold right here. thanks for the laugh bruins.

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    I was on the flamers too. Bad beat but this thread made my night. this is comedy gold right here. thanks for the laugh bruins.
    np still sick about the loss.
    Last edited by bruins35; 02-03-13 at 10:15 AM.