Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Anybody hammering LAK

Other than myself? belligerent fukkin' play here just cuz i feel like typing and my girl is in the shower so can't type to her lol. big ML win for many units cuz i'm drinkin' heavy and puffin' myself to the clouds like that fukkin' philadelphia cream cheese ho. don't give a fukk if it misses, i'm puttin' bands on them stacks this week after all the smokers needing something for the warm weather that rolled through these parts and all the university parties crackin' off with the nice weather too...kush beeee kruising. used to live in LA and watch gret/granato/hrudy/mcsorley/blake/robitaille etc etc at the forum...and i'm just smokin' and feelin' extrreeemmeelly LAX right now, that's my angle and i fukkin stand by it, fade it, tail it, talk smack, do as you please, and i will do the same. see everyone on the otherside cuz chances are ima stop watching halfway through and start getting my cack licked while i'm still somewhat sober enough to make my girl bust. fukkin' cheers all my fukkin' latenight gamblers, midnight tokers and poossy strokers!

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

What a douchebag... NASHVILLE + 130..

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Kings roll IMO but only a play on under for me

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

wtf did I just read?

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

im still tryin to figure it out... But now that he likes the kings, i REALLY love my nashville ml play!!!

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    im still tryin to figure it out... But now that he likes the kings, i REALLY love my nashville ml play!!!
    LOL good for you saying "douchebag"...you just learn that word cokksukker? there's obviously a reason the word "lone" is in your SN, lonely man. LOL can't have fun can you?? need to hate on somebody having fun lol have fun waking up alone on a friday morning, idiot!

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    wtf did I just read?
    hey riff what's up brother?? have a good soccer day??

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    Other than myself? belligerent fukkin' play here just cuz i feel like typing and my girl is in the shower so can't type to her lol. big ML win for many units cuz i'm drinkin' heavy and puffin' myself to the clouds like that fukkin' philadelphia cream cheese ho. don't give a fukk if it misses, i'm puttin' bands on them stacks this week after all the smokers needing something for the warm weather that rolled through these parts and all the university parties crackin' off with the nice weather too...kush beeee kruising. used to live in LA and watch gret/granato/hrudy/mcsorley/blake/robitaille etc etc at the forum...and i'm just smokin' and feelin' extrreeemmeelly LAX right now, that's my angle and i fukkin stand by it, fade it, tail it, talk smack, do as you please, and i will do the same. see everyone on the otherside cuz chances are ima stop watching halfway through and start getting my cack licked while i'm still somewhat sober enough to make my girl bust. fukkin' cheers all my fukkin' latenight gamblers, midnight tokers and poossy strokers!
    Manti Te'o.....is that you????

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    What a douchebag... NASHVILLE + 130..
    funny thing is, i admit the belligerence and the impulsive play, you feel the need to point it out to...well, yourself, as everybody can read. i bet you are juuussttttt over 5 feet lol, fukkin needledik

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Manti Te'o.....is that you????
    LOL i wish Mike, i'd have more of a salary than i do now...pm me bro we'll chat women.

Bluedragon

i hope i lose reeeaaaalllllllyy bad so all the lonely people can bash on me and actually wake up feeling like they accomplished something on a friday morning.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Kings suck, the sooner you find the better it will be for you.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Kings suck, the sooner you find the better it will be for you.
    It was an anomaly for them last year, i'm sure. but this is a fun thing, K. just for fun! you riding the 9'ers sunday on the spread???

Bluedragon

<--

it's a loss...not a moss, not a gloss, nor a toss, floss, boss, ross...but a loss lol. i call it as is i see it...a spade and a fade. sorry folks.