TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

You've never seen anything like this...and you never will ever again....Ref fights

player!!

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...-player-video/

Russia is a magical place. Just look at The Americans. Even undercover KGB agents outside Washington, D.C. in the early 80′s taught their children to play ice hockey and drink vodka. There are just some things that Russians need to survive. Just look at this clip from a Russian hockey game. A player bumps into a referee. The referee calmly gets up, removes his helmet and tries to fight the player who knocked him down. A player from the other team both tries to break up the fight and fight… both of them? It is all very confusing… but that’s Russia!

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    player!!

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...-player-video/

Russia is a magical place. Just look at The Americans. Even undercover KGB agents outside Washington, D.C. in the early 80′s taught their children to play ice hockey and drink vodka. There are just some things that Russians need to survive. Just look at this clip from a Russian hockey game. A player bumps into a referee. The referee calmly gets up, removes his helmet and tries to fight the player who knocked him down. A player from the other team both tries to break up the fight and fight… both of them? It is all very confusing… but that’s Russia!

How about the "what´s going on?" video!!

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

haha i like how the ref takes his helmet off to fight him.....then how a player from the other team has to break it up ,lol...

would have like to see more punches thrown though so we could decide a winner...

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

lol i wish I knew what they were chanting